Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I knew Mattie would overhear Ric and Lucas talking about Viv being pregnant. Not a nice way to find out! Poor Mattie! Poor Ric too.. Viv did use him!

Wasn't it just so predictable that Martha would turn up at the church to stop the wedding... it's a shame that she was too late and they were already married! The look that Sam gave to Martha when she saw her... if looks could kill!

Edited by anaya1

I adored those last few scenes with Martha and Michael. The words ''consolation prize'' and ''second best'' were exactly the right words to use, I felt. Martha knew that she loved Jack more, and so did Michael.

Some have said that 'Jonah' returning didn't add anything to the story, but I disagree. In a way, Michael kind of acted like Martha's head. Before Michael arrived, Martha was on her own and very confused. I mean, let's face it, Martha and Jack both know that they love each other. But until Michael's arrival...I don't think Martha was truly able to see the extent of her feelings. Martha wanting to get away from Summer Bay, IMO, clearly showed that she was scared that Michael would leave her because he knew of how she really felt.

At first...I wasn't happy about Jonah/Michael returning, but having him involved with the M/J/S stuff has really added to the confusion. I am not a fan of the storyline, but Michael's return made it a tad more bearable. In my opinion, him leaving at this stage was the right thing to do. If Michael and Martha had of stayed together, it would have most likely ended in Jack and Martha getting back together and Sam and Michael leaving.

Does anyone else have any views on Michael's return? Was it a good idea to bring him back?...Or was it a waste of time? :P...

Does anyone else have any views on Michael's return? Was it a good idea to bring him back?...Or was it a waste of time? :P...

I think Michael's return was a good idea - I was really sceptical at first especially of his forming a relationship with Martha (who was one of Tasha's best friends) but I liked how everything was played out in the end. I think a bit more should have been made of his past and his struggle to redeem himself in the Bay - I didn't really buy how everyone (even Alf and Irene) seemed to be completely accepting of him and his relationship with Martha in the end.

I agree with you about Michael and Martha's final scenes together I thought they were really well acted and totally summed up the sadness of the whole situation.

I felt really, really sorry for Michael when he left, he was crying.

I must rant about Aden though. Why can't he just leave poor Geoff alone??? I was so proud of Geoff when he managed not to punch him but controlled himself. If it was me, I'd have kicked Aden in the crutch :whistle: :lol:

I must rant about Aden though. Why can't he just leave poor Geoff alone??? I was so proud of Geoff when he managed not to punch him but controlled himself. If it was me, I'd have kicked Aden in the crutch :whistle: :lol:

I agree - Geoff showed amazing self-restraint not to hit Aden! What a nice person he is! I think his lack of response just got Aden even more annoyed - so good on him!

I felt so sorry for poor old Tony today, trying to warn Roman off Rachel, which didn't work.

I prophesise [is that a word?] that Tony will think he's too old for Rachel, but she ends up with him. And Irene thinks she's too old for Roman, but they end up together. I thought Roman was going to snog Irene in the diner today! I'm going off Roman already, he seems suspicious to me :unsure: