Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Hm, I was disappointed in tonights episode. I don't like Jack and Martha, and I can't see Jack and Sam having a good relationship, Jack is such a baby. And when I saw Jonah [for it was he indeed :wink:], I thought 'oh no, they are resorting to bringing back old characters to liven the series up- always a bad sign' :(

Im not a fan of Jack and Martha either and im kind of over my feeling sorry for her already. I'm not to keen on having Jonah back either because i can never forgive him for what he did to sweet Tasha. He had better watch out though because Martha will soon be single again and we all know what that means :lol:

What an ending, did my eyes deceive me or did i indeed see Jonah from the believers :P

Nope, your eyes didn't deceive you :P.

Martha and Jack were funny last night. It's soooo obvious there is something still there between them. I agree with what Martha said about Jack not having opened up to her about how he feels. She's been pretty upfront about how she feels, and I think Jack has been holding back because of Sam.

Yay some quality scenes for Irene tonight, i really couldn't help but cheer when she ranted and raved at Jonah, sorry Michael, tonight, after what he did to Tasha i can't believe he even has the nerve to show his face. I love the way Irene and Annie are bonding, its sweet to watch :) also when she said to Annie that she reminded her of Tasha when she first came to the bay, i had just been thinking the same thing. She has the same sweet and innocent qualities like Tasha and i thing she has the makings of a good character.

So who is this new girl Tam and why did she steal a photo of Rachel, hmm time will tell i suppose. Something tells me Rory is a little smitten though :lol:

Did anyone notice that one of the lads bullying Rory was the main kid from Snobs? All we need is Snobs and the ginger kid and we've got a full house.

Rory's acting when he got his watch stolen was so bad it was fantastic, he sort of does a gormless grin whatever the situation.

Did I miss the bit where Rachel and Brad actually checked that Tam was definitely their half sister?

Rory's acting when he got his watch stolen was so bad it was fantastic, he sort of does a gormless grin whatever the situation.

I liked the old Rory so much better- he was cute and sweet- why did they have to replace him?

Have to agree with you both that this new Rory cannot act in the slightest... that silly smirk that he has plastered on his face for all occasions is so annoying... bring back the old Rory!