Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I have to admit, I am going to miss Tam as well :( when she first arrived i didn't like her, but as she started to settle in i found myself warming to her. The thing is she had so much potential as a character, the scriptwriters could have done so many things with her. Its such a waste, why bother introducing her in the first place :angry:

I have to admit, I am going to miss Tam as well :( when she first arrived i didn't like her, but as she started to settle in i found myself warming to her. The thing is she had so much potential as a character, the scriptwriters could have done so many things with her. Its such a waste, why bother introducing her in the first place :angry:

I totally agree - especially since it must've taken so much effort from the writer's to come up with a character who was related to Brad and Rachel and then to get us all to like her - pointless

I saw a picture of Ryan's leaving day on the beach, awhile ago. I was disappointed that it has happened so fast.. When did they decide that Ryan would live with Amanda anyway?

Its a shame he is leaving, he was a good actor/character.

Maybe they will push VJ into the role now. After all, he isnt leaving the Bay..And they have changed the actor.

Edited by Reo

How exactly is Sam to blame? It was Martha's stubbornness that got her into the situation- Rachel warned her to wait for security but she walked out anyway, and if Sam had gone with her she would have walked her to her car and then walked back on her own, thus putting herself in danger. Jack as always was weak and pathetic, although I did like his line to Jonah about being a man who assualts women because his mother tells him to- I was begining to think people had forgotten about that :wink: . But then for perhaps the first time I loved Jonah for punchinhg Jack- I have wanted to do that for such a long time.

How exactly is Sam to blame? It was Martha's stubbornness that got her into the situation- Rachel warned her to wait for security but she walked out anyway, and if Sam had gone with her she would have walked her to her car and then walked back on her own, thus putting herself in danger. Jack as always was weak and pathetic, although I did like his line to Jonah about being a man who assualts women because his mother tells him to- I was begining to think people had forgotten about that :wink: . But then for perhaps the first time I loved Jonah for punchinhg Jack- I have wanted to do that for such a long time.

To be honest, I can't believe that Sam hasn't punched Jack herself yet. How can she let him make her feel bad about what happened to Martha? Sam already apologised to Martha once at the hospital (which is probably more than I would have done) yet he's telling her to go and apologise again!

I couldn't believe when he said to her: "I'm marrying you what more do you want from me?" - emm let me think - some loyalty, honesty and love might be nice! But once again Sam said nothing in response :angry:

All that being said though - I did like the JM kiss :lol::wub:

Anyone else started watching the 7pm episode of Neighbours after watching h&a ?

Susan Kennedy to stand trial in Neighbours

Neighbours' Susan Kennedy is to stand trial for the hit-and-run incident that left her neighbour and school student Bridget Parker fighting for her life. :(

The former head teacher claims she blacked out while driving, since there is no contention that she was the one at the wheel.

She is asked to prove she was unaware she was sick when she got in the car, but she still can't explain what is causing her dizzy spells, the Daily Star reports.

To make matters worse, her lawyer and friend Toadie Rebecchi reportedly suffers setbacks of his own when he experiences panic attacks over representing Susan, who has been like a second mother to him.

Toadie comes round eventually, but Susan will have to wait and see if he can successfully defend her in court.

The scenes will be shown on Five - Neighbours's new home.

The show is broadcast at 1.45pm, 5.30pm & 7pm on weekdays

Please discuss this with us on the Neighbours section.

Edited by simmins