Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I'm so sad to see Tam go, I think she had the potential to be a fantastic character, and I loved her for the few weeks she was actually on the show. I really hate when HAA do this, they bring in a character make audeinces warm to them, get used to them and fall in love with them and before you know it they're gone :angry: . It was the same with Hugh, I totally loved him but he only got a few weeks, I think I'm just not going to get involved with character's now until I know they're permanent :huh: .

It's so typical that as soon as I start to quite like Brad over the last couple of weeks it's time for him to leave too, nice scenes between him and Sally though and aww at Rachel being left on her own :( .

I might be the only one to actually feel this way but I really like Viv and Ric together :wub: , I just think Mattie never really appreciated him enough and he was always the one looking after her I think she began to take him for granted after a while. Plus I never really liked Mattie much so maybe it's just me being biased. Also did anyone else think the girls' hairstyles weren't looking too great? Cassie kind of reminded me of one of those milk maids you get in older movies and Belle's just looked way too drastic.

Funny how the awards all seemed to be won by the main cast characters, you'd think after a while the other residents would get a little fed up by a select group of people always scooping prizes/awards :lol: ?

I agree about Ric, you would think if he really loved Matilda, he would have fought for her, instead of running into Viv's arms. I really like Ric but i have to say, i was really dissapointed in him tonight :(

I might be the only one to actually feel this way but I really like Viv and Ric together :wub: , I just think Mattie never really appreciated him enough and he was always the one looking after her I think she began to take him for granted after a while. Plus I never really liked Mattie much so maybe it's just me being biased. Also did anyone else think the girls' hairstyles weren't looking too great? Cassie kind of reminded me of one of those milk maids you get in older movies and Belle's just looked way too drastic.

I really hate Ric and Viv together - I kind of sympathise with her because of her horrible husband - but she's no better, trying to break up Ric and Mattie. I was hoping that Ric wouldn't fall for her games and would tell her to get lost - he did give up on Mattie far too quickly and easily.

I agree about Cassie and especially Belle's hairstyles - they were a bit unflattering! :lol:

Edited by EmyKate68

Where was Luc during the formal?

Surely he would be there.. Instead of having the storyline where one of the main characters gets 'trapped' with having a 'geek' for a date, Luc and Cassie could of gone together instead.

Luc seems to get left out from alot of things.. Was he even in the Bay? Maybe I missed something.

I dont get how Ric would break up with Mattie, who he really loves and instead of taking time out or running after Mattie.. He goes straight to Viv and kisses her. Does Mattie mean that little too him, because I sure wasnt getting the vibe that Ric was obsessed with Viv. I know she cared about him and asked him about himself and what he wanted, giving him the attention.. Rather than Mattie who doesnt listen to Ric when he talks about what he wants.. But that couldnt of been enough for Ric to walk away from his relationship with Mattie straight into Viv's arms the same night.

I'm so sad to see Tam go, I think she had the potential to be a fantastic character, and I loved her for the few weeks she was actually on the show. I really hate when HAA do this, they bring in a character make audeinces warm to them, get used to them and fall in love with them and before you know it they're gone :angry: . It was the same with Hugh, I totally loved him but he only got a few weeks, I think I'm just not going to get involved with character's now until I know they're permanent :huh: .

Funny how the awards all seemed to be won by the main cast characters, you'd think after a while the other residents would get a little fed up by a select group of people always scooping prizes/awards :lol: ?

I agree, I'm going to miss Tam and I wish we'd got to see little Pippa saying goodbye to Brad. Also, Belle and Cassie's hairstyles were not flattering. Especially Cassie's. I did think Matilda's was nice though. And where was Lucas? Him not being there wasn't even mentioned!

Ric running straight into Viv's arms was not very believable either. I think they could have made the break up a little more dramatic if they'd tried.

I did enjoy yesterday's episode though, especially Cassie's geeky date!

I thought it seemed pointless for Tam to leave- she's only just got to Summer Bay... What was the point of her character? She came along with the big shock of being an illegitimate half sister to Rachel and Brad, then faded away. I also thought she would have some big passionate love story with Geoff and lure him into a crisis of religion, but that hasn't happened. Very puzzling.

I quite like Ric and Viv, cos I think Matilda has got really boring lately. She used to be fiery, like Belle, but doesn't really do anything these days. But I don't like the way Viv has manipulated Ric, instead of them genuinely falling in love/ lust. And as someone said above, I don't get the idea that Ric is overcome with passion for Viv, he just seems to be aimlessly following her around. I think that the writers are trying to make Ric into a 'grown up character' and not one of the teenagers anymore :unsure:

I agree about Cassie and Belle's hairstyles- what were they thinking?!?

More Jack and Martha :angry: , anyone else feel sorry for Sam? I mean is Jack really that stupid does he really expect that after finding out that his ex wife told him he shouldn't marry Sam that Sam would be ok with it all? Or am I missing something and does he not know that Sam knows? He's just so weak either he loves Sam and wants to marry her- in which case he should see how uncomfortable she is with Martha being around all the time or he should admit that he doesn't want to marry her and be done with it.

"Me and Martha planned our wedding in a week" "Yeah and it lasted all of four months" :lol: has a truer word ever been spoken on HAA? And funny how Jack's already up and about and ready to go back to being one of the most useless cops in the history of Summerbay... to think it was only a couple of weeks ago we were all wondering whether he would even wake up.

I absolutely hate the way Jack and Martha are presented as some kind of fairytale couple forced to be apart, it's quite tragic and pretty cringeworthy at times, she left him because he was a cop and shock horror actually had to work hours other than 9-5, what's more is she left him while he was in hospital and slept with is best mate then proceeded to begin a relationship with him (even though he himself was a cop, not exactly the brightest crayon in the box Martha :wink: , it didn't even matter that he had a wife and kids tucked away- so lesson to be learnt- it's ok if you're a lying cheating sleazebag just as long as you don't work too much :wink: ). Even if the Ash stuff never happened Martha stilly said she fell out of love with Jack, that isn't (in my book) some all-conquering great love that it is constantly made out to be.

As for trying on Sam's wedding dress- who does that :o , seriously who would try on someone else's wedding dress without their permission, especially being that person's fiance's ex wife and knowing that the women doesn't exactly like you, plus being sweaty and dirty from working on the farm all day- it's just beyond pathetic and way beyond the boundaries of acceptable behaviour.I really wouldn't blame Sam if she wanted to throttle Martha, in fact I'd encourage her to and while she's at it maybe she could do the same to Jack...pretty please?