Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

To be fair to Henk how many times did he try to tell Cassie no? Cassie took advantage of him when he was drunk and then when he was out of it on medication she insisted on taking him home after he said no. Obviously once they got back to the flat it doesn't seem like he put up much of a fight. And even after finding out what happened to Rachel she still sneaks out to the hospital to see him.

How come there's no old school foster kids turning up for Sally's wedding? It'd be nice to see Frank or Steevo again and I need my fix of Jack's wooden acting.

I must admit, I did feel a bit sorry for Henk today. He seems destined to never find someone to love or get a second chance.

I think Home and Away has been better at being more realistic for years now. It used to be much more superficial and things would happen with no after effects e.g. someone would die and the next week they'd be completely forgotten. These days they show everyone being affected for a while.

Loved tonights episode, i thought it was so well acted and very emotional. Kate Ritchie showed us again what a fab actress she is, she is so good at crying and she always sets me off.

I just can't believe that Sally would leave Brad standing at the altar though, she would have told him instead of humiliating him, its just not in her nature.

Loved tonights episode, i thought it was so well acted and very emotional. Kate Ritchie showed us again what a fab actress she is, she is so good at crying and she always sets me off.

I know! I was just completely amazed at her acting throughout the whole episode. We got the 'Kate Ritchie cry' at the end aswell....sooooo well done.

I think it was out of order for Rachel say 'Flynn's dead' to Sally. I think Sally knows that!!!

But I do agree that it was rotten of Sally to do that to Brad- she could have told him earlier.

I can understand why Rachel had a go at Sally. She's Brad's sister, so she's going to be protective of him. She did go a bit over the top though. Her saying ''You had a man who loves you and you threw it all away, for a ghost!'', was the line that really stood out to me in Rachel's arguement.

I'm not taking sides, but you're right, she could have told him earlier. I know that Brad was very keen on getting married quickly and everything, but i'm sure she could have told him her concerns a bit sooner. But in her defence, Brad was very in the wedding 'mood' and so got a bit carried away at some points.

The whole episode in general was very well acted by everyone involved, and I thought it really had that special factor :D.

An excellent week of episodes. I really liked the storyline with Henk/Cassie/Brad/Rachel. Also the wedding episode was very well acted by all. I do find it hard to believe that Sally would leave Brad standing there, but I guess she thought she could go through with it but then couldnt. I loved Rachel's rant at Sally too, and I felt really sorry for Brad.

I meant to say before, how great is it to see Morag back?! She didn't have much to do on Friday, but she's got a great storyline coming up! :wink: Oh, and having Pippa back in the Bay has been awesome. That little scene were Sally, Brad and Pippa met each other at the wedding location was nice :D.