Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Oh god yes Don's been great recently, LOVE him. I love his and Irene's friendship as well. Like when he said he couldn't think of anyone more capable to look after Annie. I love Alf and Don scenes as well.

Yeah Belle and Lucas suprisingly did good jobs. Ric and Matilda have become slightly dull and dreary but i think i like their longetivity on the show.

I hope the love thang with Viv makes both of them more exciting again.

Edited by seph12

I'd like to know how big Summer Bay is. I thought it was a tiny village but it seems to have a police force, a hospital etc. Yet only one garage :lol:

I noticed them mentioning the person who is hidden in Seph's post above today- obviously setting the scene...

Edited by Miranda

I just watched the latest episode and I got to say I think Rory is such a loser I mean when him and Annie went to the toilet on the school trip he didnt even tell Fisher or Dan where they were going and at the start of the episode I think he was trying to get us to feel sorry for him saying he hasnt got any friends he hasnt even tried to make any and he supsore to be really clever I havent seen any prove of that yet I'm enjoying the Dom/ Belle/Drew storyline fancy falling for a pyshco Dom will never leave Belle anlone after that kiss

Annie and Rory going off on their own was a bit silly :rolleyes:. They're old enough to know that they should tell someone before going off somewhere! Rory is 11 and Annie is 14...they're hardly toddlers! But what do you know, they go off anyway!

Sam wasn't too annoying today. I can understand why she would be panicking about Rory. She's lived in fear for most of her life due to Shane, so it's to be expected.

Don and Lucas having a chat about recent events with Lisa was good. I really enjoy the younger characters mixing with the slightly older ones :P.

Dom is freaky :ph34r:. That's all I can say without being freaked out myself! :lol:

I suppose Annie has led a very sheltered life and doesn't know what the right thing to do is, so might not know she had to tell teachers when she goes to the toilet?

I couldn't decide whether Belle liked kissing Dom or was revolted by him. She seemed really strange after it. I can't believe Dom is suddenly nice after he tried to kill Ric all those months ago.

Was it just my imagination or did Jack say that 4 9's are 42 :P 36 would be the correct answer :wink: .

Martha's face when she found out about Cassie and Henk being together :lol: and right at the end when she found out about Jack and Sam! Also Martha seems to think Henk's too old for Cassie, but Cassie can't be more than a couple of years younger than Martha and Martha wanted to be with Henk herself :huh: .

Poor Fisher :( I would so love June to come back for him and for them to get back together and drive off into the sunset...