EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I am really curious about this new girl Marissa. Obviously there is more to this character but she just seems to have turned up from nowhere. I am getting the impression that the 'massage' shop is owned by someone we already know.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I think the massage place is owned by Archie.

Ooh that would be brilliant! The way that Marissa talked about her boss and warned everyone off shows she's scared of him and knowing what Archie can be like it could definately be him and I would love to see Peggy's face!

^Yup. Because Peggy's so heavily involved & making such a huge deal out of it all, my first instinct was that it's probably owned by Archie. That combined with the fact that Marissa kept talking about her boss & how people should beware (like you said) and the couple of close-up's of Archie, with ambiguous expressions, that have been shown when Peggy's been ranting about the place have only confirmed my suspicions more.

Sounds great & I hope it's him. We shall have to wait and see.

I bought three different soap magazines today (yes i'm that sad! :P ) and next week is pretty quiet on the Ronnie and Danielle front but the week after theres loads.

Ronnie offers to go with the clinic with Danielle, Stacey ends up finding out about the abortion and tries to talk her out of it, on the thursday of that week 'All About Soap' says that Danielle tells Stacey everything! Finally she tells someone!

Archived