EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fantastic, especially the actress who plays Jean. The only thing about tonights episode that wasn't fantastic was how frustrating the Danielle and Ronnie storyline is becoming. The reveal better be good if they're going to make us wait this long for it!

It was fantastic, especially the actress who plays Jean. The only thing about tonights episode that wasn't fantastic was how frustrating the Danielle and Ronnie storyline is becoming. The reveal better be good if they're going to make us wait this long for it!

yeah i know what you mean, when i first heard about danielle being ronnies daughter, i was like yeah, this is going to be a good storyline, but now i just thing they are dragging it out too much, i hope they reveal it soon that danielle is here daughter!

i really enjoyed tonight episode, the acting between Lacey Turner who plays Stacey, and Gillian Wright who plays Jean, was really good to watch!

:angry: I missed it !!

Why do I not watch it anymore ! I am so angry with myself :(

How'come you've stopped watching it?

Well I havent stopped watching it as such but I just dont bother watching it much because this whole Ronnie/danielle thing is driving me mental.I might start watching it when it is revealed who danielle actually is. :)

I wish I saw about Stacey and Jean in tonights episode! :angry:

Well I havent stopped watching it as such but I just dont bother watching it much because this whole Ronnie/danielle thing is driving me mental.I might start watching it when it is revealed who danielle actually is. :)

I wish I saw about Stacey and Jean in tonights episode! :angry:

Yeah, thats true, that is getting rather annoying now with the whole Ronnie and Danielle thing, i hope she finds out soon aswell, she actually was going to tell Ronnie tonight, until Ronnie told her that, being pregnant was the biggest mistake of her life. The Stacey/Jean storyline was good though, if you want to see it, you can actually watch the full episode on the Eastenders website, ive done that before, whenever i've missed an episode :)

I wish I saw about Stacey and Jean in tonights episode!

Yeah, thats true, that is getting rather annoying now with the whole Ronnie and Danielle thing, i hope she finds out soon aswell, she actually was going to tell Ronnie tonight, until Ronnie told her that, being pregnant was the biggest mistake of her life. The Stacey/Jean storyline was good though, if you want to see it, you can actually watch the full episode on the Eastenders website, ive done that before, whenever i've missed an episode

The BBC Iplayer doesnt work here in Ireland :( but i will watch the repeat tomorrow.

I hope Danielle doesnt keep her identity too long but I think i can see it coming out around february or march. lOnger that that i will have to say bye bye Eastenders until it does come out !!

So Ive read that Jean will

be taking a short break away from the show as the actress is having some time off and Jean will be admitted into a home for a couple of weeks to months. But we were reassured that she will be be back

:)

Archived