EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Tonights episode was brilliant and hilarious!! I couldnt stop laughing when Janine was trying to get everyone to believe that Pat had escaped from the mental hospital :lol: But the funniest bit was when Janine said " do you remember the embarassing incident with the straight jacket Pat ? " That was so :lol:

Charlie Brooks was really good at the end when she went around smashing up the place and slagging everyone off.Top actress in my opinion.

So Archie has the paternity tests that confirms that Jack's the father, I didnt see that coming now . So it looks like its going to be a happy Christmas in Walford :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved last nights episode when Patrick was singing "have yourself a merry little Christmas " when we were seeing all the happiness around the square (just waiting for something to explode on Christmas day.)

I feel so sorry for Sean and it was so very sad when Sean and jean made up after all this time.It was funny though when the Slater's and Mitchell's were arguing about where they would eat Christmas dinner :lol:

It was nice to see the softer side of Janine when Ricky told her about Whitney.It was nice to see her stay in the square for her family and i was really hoping for a nice scene between Biance and Janine in the gardens but Bianca ran off :(

Sorry to dissapoint all you

Sean fans because Ive read that Sean will DIE !! He will try and kill himself Roxy and the baby in a frozen lake but Ronnie saves Roxy and the baby and Sean drowns

:(

Suzy is really doing my head in she is very irritating.I cant wait for evryone to find out on Xmas day about the baby and Suzy. :D

Yes, i seen the avert for Xmas day, its going to be really good!

Last nights episode was good, with Patrick singing, and everyone looking all happy! You can tell all that wont be for long in Walford

I dont want Sean to

die

if thats true, as I like Sean.

Tonights should be good to see Phil's reaction when Shirley told him at the end of the episode about Suzy.

Archived