EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I love tonights episode. Was really quite an emotional episode.

Ronnie and Danielle. Love them both. I love this storyline and its really interesting but as sexyluc said its dragging on a bit. Now Stacey knows, I hope its not long till other people, and Ronnie find out. The scene with Dot and Ronnie was a bit weird as I have never seen them have any contact before but it was good. And I liked her conversationg with Bradley aswell. It was really sad though.

I really want Bianca and Ricky to get back together. I'm sure they will at some point. So Ricky might be Tiffany's dad. I hope so. I love little Tiffany. She is so cute in every episode.

Can't wait for Monday's episode :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do hope that Ricky is Tiffany's dad... they already look like Father and daughter already. The storyline regarding Ronnie and Danielle is really exciting and I can't wait until Ronnie finds out she is her daughter, as I am still not sure what her reaction will be like. Although, I hope that the storyline doesn't last too long, otherwise it will just be boring and drag on forever. Hopefully though, when Ronnie finds out it will be unexpected and soon!

Archived