EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true that Danielle dies? I really hope it isnt because I absolutely adore her character and really want to see more of her and Ronnie on screen!

Jane and Masood :lol: No way, it cannot happen. I want Zainab and Masood to stay together but the moment may just be a one off, not really something to look into methinks.

Monday 23 March

Archie invites Ronnie to a family meal to celebrate Peggy coming home from hospital in tonight's visit to Albert Square. But Ronnie tells Archie that she's not sure if she can pretend the past never happened.

Billy worries when Jay won't go to school or talk about his time on the streets. Billy gives Jay some money from Peggy for a new school uniform – but can Billy trust him?

Tuesday 24 March

Bradley is pleased to hear that Syd is moving to Walford and he asks her out, in tonight's visit to Albert Square. However, he is worried about how he is going to fund their dates without a job.

Janine's eyes light up when a well-dressed man is interested in a sports car she has for sale. She even uses Tiffany to secure a date with the eligible single parent.

On hearing of the tiny profit margins that Jane and Zainab have estimated for Peggy's wedding reception, Ian tries to intervene and he later sneaks a look at their figures and makes some adjustments.

Thursday 26 March

Having manipulated Ricky into letting her babysit, Janine convinces Tiffany to pretend to be her daughter for the play-date, in tonight's visit to Albert Square. How will Bianca react?

Bradley, meanwhile, tells Max that taking his advice has ruined things with Syd, now that he has lied about having a job. Bradley decides to confess and, to his surprise, Syd kisses him.

Elsewhere, Minty is roped in to help Peggy with her wedding errands. He incurs Peggy's wrath, however, when he loses Phil's morning suit, but Manda fervently defends him against the torrent of abuse.

Friday 27 March

Archie gives Peggy a photo of himself to put in her locket, but Pat warns her against being controlled by Archie, in the final visit of the week to Albert Square.

Janine, meanwhile, promises to keep Ricky's secret safe and again manipulates him into letting her babysit Tiffany – but, again, Bianca is on the warpath when she finds out what Janine is up to.

Elsewhere, thanks to Bradley's advice and encouragement, Jean manages to get a job.

Thanks for posting Kevin :)

I hate Archie so much :angry: Wonder why Peggy was in hospital though..

And everything with Bradley just bores me.

I think Peggy's in hospital because Archie is poisoning her food or something.

Archived