EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronnie and Danielle saga has been drawn... out but I still love it because Ronnie finally has something to do other than moan at Jack and nag Roxy {not that she doesnt do that :P }

Yeah its been drawn out big time .

But I think the reveal will make the whole storyline worth the wait.

Eastenders are calling this their biggest storyline in 8 years so I cannot wait for everything to go BANG !! The reveal is expected to air on the 2nd of April in an hour long episode which features Archie and Peggy's wedding.

I havent been this excited since the Stax reveal back on Christmas Day 2007

EastEnders chiefs are hoping to lure the Jackson family back to Albert Square, a report claims.

The plan would see Dean Gaffney (Robbie), Natalie Cassidy (Sonia), Lindsey Coulson (Carol), Howard Antony (Alan) and Devon Anderson (Billy) reunited on-screen for the first time in twelve years.

Patsy Palmer has been a hit with viewers since reprising her role as Bianca Jackson on the BBC One soap in 2007.

"Bosses believe bringing back the entire clan would be fantastic for viewing figures," a source told The People. "And it would allow more storylines involving Bianca, particularly as she has been so popular since her return."

Palmer called for the return of her on-screen mother Carol last month. However, Coulson has previously ruled out an Albert Square comeback.

The insider added: "At the moment, without Lindsey onside, Natalie Cassidy is top of the priority list and bosses are confident she will want to return. Once she is back, it paves the way for the rest of the family to follow, with or without Lindsey."

A BBC spokesperson confirmed that producers were "thrilled" by Palmer's return, but denied plans for a Jackson family reunion.

Tonights episode was fantastic !!

The light at the end of the veryyyyy long tunnel is in sight in regards to the Danielle saga and I am so happy.

I hope Danielle realises that Archie isnt all he seems although I think after tonights ep she is beginning to get the idea.

Ronnie is jus going to be so shocked when she finds out . Especially because she hates Danielle's guts !!

This is going to be one reveal thats not gonna be forgotten in a hurry :D

I haven’t been watching this very much lately but one thing I noticed regarding the way Ronnie was acting tonight (and towards her sister last week) is that she came across as though she was very bitter. Sort of the kind of bitterness where you can’t stand to see other people happy (bar her dad and Peggy of course).

So what did Danielle do to tick her off? Because the last I can recall she thought she was pregnant and Ronnie was going with her to the abortion clinic. And shortly after that I remember Danielle asking Ronnie for something and she said “Not now” but she never seemed as though she hated her whereas tonight when her name was brought up she said “Good riddance!”.

Archived