EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Oh I have not even read anything about a

kidknap plot

It would make sense as Archie is obviously going to be hated, therefore, he will need to skip town or at least it would make sense to, and Ronnie would obviously be devastated as she

wouldn't know where her daughter is, and will maybe think her daughter could potentially get harmed or something

Oh I love that plot, better then all the others I have read.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I have not even read anything about a

kidknap plot

It would make sense as Archie is obviously going to be hated, therefore, he will need to skip town or at least it would make sense to, and Ronnie would obviously be devastated as she

wouldn't know where her daughter is, and will maybe think her daughter could potentially get harmed or something

Oh I detest that plot, better then all the others I have read.

Yeah I like that idea better than the others I've read as well !!

A night of no Eastenders :(

But an hour long episode tomorrow :D

I have to say I am rather excited about nexts weeks episodes also what with

Laurens trial.

I have heard there will be a twist to that storyline also.

Edit:

I have just read something on Sharon Marshall's Twitter Page. It says:

For people asking me q's about Danielle & Ronnie's future - am afraid all papers/TV have been asked to honour a strict embargo so can't say!

Therefore any articles/reports about what is going to happen cannot be guranteed to be the truth and that it is all just pure speculation. :)

A night of no Eastenders :(

But an hour long episode tomorrow :D

I have to say I am rather excited about nexts weeks episodes also what with

Laurens trial.

I have heard there will be a twist to that storyline also.

Edit:

I have just read something on Sharon Marshall's Twitter Page. It says:

For people asking me q's about Danielle & Ronnie's future - am afraid all papers/TV have been asked to honour a strict embargo so can't say!

Therefore any articles/reports about what is going to happen cannot be guranteed to be the truth and that it is all just pure speculation. :)

Yeah I heard theres a huge twist coming up as well in the trial !!

Imagine if it was someone else who ran down Max :blink:

OMG. I can't believe what I have just seen. This has got to be one of the best episodes if not the best episode of Eastenders I have ever seen.

I am shocked, annoyed, surprised and I was totally was not expecting the rumours of Danielle dying to be true.

The best acting scenes from Lauren Crace and then they go and kill the girl off ... annoying ... but I guess they wanted to go for a shock factor conclusion. I have more to say on the issue but am too shocked to actually put it in words at the moment.

I will be back.

First episode I've seen in a very long time, though I've been following it through various sources - I have to say I was slightly underwhelmed. Eastenders is infinitely better than it was several years ago, but they still haven't got the hang of doing these huge moments without turning their female cast members into wailing banshee's. Obviously I understand the heightened emotion of it all, but I just didn't buy that Danielle was reduced to absolute hysteria to get her message across. Sam Janus was extremely effective but it would've been nice if I could've heard all her lines. I always used to love Eastenders for it's grit and intensity but I've just watched felt like pure melodrama - certainly no "You ain't my muvva!" - "Yes I ahhhhmmm!"

:o That was the most powerful eastenders episode ever, i still can't believe that Danielle actually died :( even though i knew it was true i kept expecting them to chance it at the last minute

Ronnie screaming at the end was so heartbreaking, i was sobbing my eyes out :(

Archived