EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Seriously I really don't know what is going on in Eastenders lately, not only have they killed of Danielle they have now decided to

bring back Sam Mitchell played by Daniella Westbrook

. I am losing a lot of respect for the show.

Yeah I think that is ridiculous, if they want to bring her back they should stick with Kim Medcalf. That would be like Vanessa Downing come back to the Bay as Pippa, it just wouldnt work.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree. Bringing Daniella Westbrook is a big mistake, Kim Medcalf was a whole lot better playing Sam.

Well, today's episode was very good. I can't beleive I have to wait another 24 hours to find out whether Lauren is guilty or not and to see what happens with Archie. The ending nearly had me shouting at the T.V... I can't wait to see all the drama tomorrow.

Wow, a double 'can't wait to see what happens next' ending to the episode ... that was the only exciting bit of the episode was the last 30 seconds.

Oh, and did anyone else notice that when Charlie was showing Jean the clay head, they had Lionel Richies 'Hello' playing in the background. :D:lol:

Seriously, IMO the scriptwriters really need to write better episodes when following dramatic episodes such as last Thursdays. I just think that the aftermath shows are fake and unreal and not believable for Eastenders.

Guys just so you know Kim turned down the offer of returning as Sam so then they asled Daniella instead :)

I personally preferred Kim Medcalf as well :D

How do you know this?

I was hoping Diederick Santer would reveal this in or touch upon this in the recent questions and answers section on the main site but it doesn't seem to be mentioned.

Archived