EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to praise the actress who plays Danielle for the brilliant acting she has done in the past few weeks, particularly todays episode. I will be very disappointed if it turns out that

Danielle does actually die

, seriously I think it would put me off watching for the next few months.

I can't wait until Thursdays episode, it's going to be a good one.

This is the most excited I have ever been for an EastEnders episode. :lol: Though I'd be p'ed off too

if Danielle does die. But I guess that's inevitable. The writers are going for the shock factor. Though I did read somewhere that there is a shock twist. Everybody's expecting Danielle to die, what if she doesn't?

:unsure: I dunno. I'm looking forward to it! It actually annoys me that they'd bring in Danielle for seven months, have her build this on//off relationship with Ronnie, and just when everything is revealed she's dead! Like for realz?! Writers not cool. :P Argh! With Dani gone, it'll make Ronnie more of an Ice Queen then she already is. :lol:

& I agree, Lauren Crace is doing a great job. :)

Yes Lauren Crace is a truly fantastic actress and like its already been said tonights episode particularly she was absolutely brilliant!!

You know what guys I think this storyline could go either way after some of the stuff I've read !!

You know what guys I think this storyline could go either way after some of the stuff I've read !!

I totally agree. I wonder if mags and articles have been just trying to throw us of the scent about what is really going to happen. Not sure if they are allowed to that or if that is even the case, but I have read so many things contradicting something else I have already read, I don't know what to believe. It makes it even more exciting and making me more eager to watch, it's that feeling of not knowing the outcome. I think not knowing makes this storyline work so much better.

I totally agree. I wonder if mags and articles have been just trying to throw us of the scent about what is really going to happen. Not sure if they are allowed to that or if that is even the case, but I have read so many things contradicting something else I have already read, I don't know what to believe. It makes it even more exciting and making me more eager to watch, it's that feeling of not knowing the outcome. I think not knowing makes this storyline work so much better.

Yes definitely . I think we've been thrown off the scent big time because we've been promised a truly shock ending on thursday night and weve been told that a kidnap plot will take place during the hour episode and "apparently" its been said that

Ronnie Runs towards danielle at the train station and is shocked when archie gets there first! he bundles her into the back of his car and speeds off!

Next episode!

Danielle lies knocked out tied and gagged! after a lot off running and chasing it ends with Archie killing Danielle! and Ronnie KILLING archie!!

I really dont know what to think.

All I know is this is Eastenders biggest episode in a long long long time on thursday and it cant come quick enough :D

Archived