EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I leaned more against Hollyoaks and voted for them for numerous awards as they had a perfect year, this time around I am leaning more to Eastenders for the reason being they have, from what I seen, the best year.

^^ I was the same. I think Hollyoaks had a brilliant year last year but I think it has gotten much worse in the last few months.

Yeah same, I used to love Hollyoaks, but I dont really watch that as much anymore

Eastenders was fantastic tonight!!

Danielle telling Stacey she would rip her head off. Briliant stuff , Stacey was clearly shaken at Danielle's outburst.

I voted for Eastenders although Emmerdale is slightly behind it.

The ending of Eastenders tonight was funny. I just knew that it was going to end in trouble. The following Mornings newspaper is not going to look good for Peggy, what with her neices being arrested. Ronnie made me laugh when she said to the seargent 'I'm not a prostitute, but I don't know about her' (aimed at Roxy). Sisters ey :P

I wonder what Ian has in store for Tanya and Jane and himself, honestly what is he like. Each time I think he has changed, the following day he is back to his old ways.

The ending of Eastenders tonight was funny. I just knew that it was going to end in trouble. The following Mornings newspaper is not going to look good for Peggy, what with her neices being arrested. Ronnie made me laugh when she said to the seargent 'I'm not a prostitute, but I don't know about her' (aimed at Roxy). Sisters ey :P

I wonder what Ian has in store for Tanya and Jane and himself, honestly what is he like. Each time I think he has changed, the following day he is back to his old ways.

Oh darn I missed last nights episode because I thought I could watch the repeat today but now find out it not on because of the races :angry::(

Archived