EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a fortnight's time, Jane (Laurie Brett) and Masood (Nitin Ganatra) decide to take a break from their respective partners and share a plate of chips in the café. As they descend into talk about their fears and dreams, they're getting on like a house on fire. Before they know it, they're holding each other's gaze.

With a number of other similar 'moments' during the same week - and beyond - could Masood end up being Jane's next Grant? Though having said that, the thought of Masood and Jane copulating in the Masala Queen unit is enough to put anyone off their curry.

Jane and Masood? :o:lol:

You are kidding :o

Well it wasnt said that they WILL have something .They just have dinner and theres a moment when they catch each others eye.I think it could develop into something , I would love to see them have an affair and see Nina(Zainab) catch them out and belt out some amazing acting because I think shes just fantastic.

Archived