EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really curious as to who this Theo guy is. I have heard some people saying that he is

Patricks son

however I think that it would be to obvious for that to be the case. I am hoping it is something to do with Anthony or Paul as it would be good to link them back into the show again.

I am really curious as to who this Theo guy is. I have heard some people saying that he is

Patricks son

however I think that it would be to obvious for that to be the case. I am hoping it is something to do with Anthony or Paul as it would be good to link them back into the show again.

Yeah but isnt Paul dead though!!

I really hope its a good storyline bacuse it would be so stupid if it was as obvious to be his son!!

Patricks son

Yeah but isnt Paul dead though!!

I really hope its a good storyline bacuse it would be so stupid if it was as obvious to be his son!!

Supposed to be yes. I mean he could be his son or something. I have no idea how old Paul or Anthony is, or in the fact how old Theo is but it may be possible.

I am gutted that Danielle took the abortion tablet!!

But would her baby be okay if she didnt take the second pill ?

I loved how Danielle shouted out to Stacey about Ronnie being her mum. Stacey was shell shocked!! Tomorrows episode should be brilliant.

Lauren Crace is actually a brilliant actress now I think.She is doing this story a justice.

I just hope the rumours about her

dying

aret true

Yeah I agree with Zetti that the Danielle and Ronnie storyline is very interesting but they are really dragging it out and making it unbearable to watch.

It should be brilliant viewing when the reveal happens , some time soon please god.

Tonights episode was brilliant and I especially loved Ronnie's conversations with Bradley and Dot, they were very touching.

It was so very sad watching Danielle talk about what she and Ronnie will do when she finds out who she is , liek going up oxford street shopping :( and then she was going on about how she is going to tell her about who she is and that they are going to have crisps and a drink in the vic :(

I felt terrible for both Danielle and Ronniw when Ronnie called her and Danielle asked if she wished she had an abortion and Ronnie then said that her life would have been much better if she had had an abortion :( that pretty much stuffed up her plan of telling Ronnie who she was then

I thought the scene with Christian and Linda were very emotional also with him asking her to stay and he is enjoying having his mum around :(

Could Ricky be Tiffany's dad??

Archived