EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

She got taken away at the end of tonights episode. Was so sad. Stacey was well upset. At least she will be back. Shes funny but sometimes she gets on my nerves.

I hope this storyline with Ronnie and Danielle doesn't drag on too long. I hope it comes out in the next month that Ronnie is her mum.

I like Denise and Lucas together. Can't believe hes married though :o

And I don't like that new girl. Marissa. Hope she don't become a regular.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She got taken away at the end of tonights episode. Was so sad. Stacey was well upset. At least she will be back. Shes funny but sometimes she gets on my nerves.

I hope this storyline with Ronnie and Danielle doesn't drag on too long. I hope it comes out in the next month that Ronnie is her mum.

I like Denise and Lucas together. Can't believe hes married though :o

And I don't like that new girl. Marissa. Hope she don't become a regular.

Yeah Marissa the prostitute :lol:

I loved the episode when Peggy was having ago at her outside the brothel :lol:

So Ive read that Jean will

be taking a short break away from the show as the actress is having some time off and Jean will be admitted into a home for a couple of weeks to months. But we were reassured that she will be be back

:)

I'm glad that Jeans returning if the actress is taking a break, shes a good actress and i think she works really well with Lacey Turner

So Ive read that Jean will

be taking a short break away from the show as the actress is having some time off and Jean will be admitted into a home for a couple of weeks to months. But we were reassured that she will be be back

:)

I'm glad that Jeans returning if the actress is taking a break, shes a good actress and i think she works really well with Lacey Turner

Yes Gillian Wright is a very talented actress although I have never seen her in anything except Eastenders!!

It would be weird seeing her in a different show where she isnt ill.

Yes I think Stacey and Jean work really well together and I think it is really interesting what they are doing with Jean's character.She hasnt gotten so bad since she first appeared in the show back in 2005 when she tried to kill herself by attempting to get run over by a train!!

As frustrated as I am, I could see where Danielle was coming from the other day. Being rejected by Ronnie is bad enough but being rejected even after she's revealed who she would be even worse so she's been looking for the perfect opportunity, Danielle was definately looking like she was going to share the information but with Ronnie saying that having her baby was the biggest mistake of her life that has then pushed Danielle back to square one. I don't actually see Danielle ever telling Ronnie, I think the truth is going to come out in some other way.

Could Archie have some kind of dramatic death exit? Is Larry Lamb a cast member or just a recurring guest? I can't think of any other Mitchell that would be on their way out. Then again it could be anyone on the square really, they tend to send the whole cast to funerals.

Could Archie have some kind of dramatic death exit? Is Larry Lamb a cast member or just a recurring guest? I can't think of any other Mitchell that would be on their way out. Then again it could be anyone on the square really, they tend to send the whole cast to funerals.

Yes I think it very well could be be Archie because he will be marrying Peggy around then and things normally go wrong at weddings and occasionally ends in death.

Archived