EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Jack's the daddy!!XCant say I didnt see that coming :P

Ive read that

Suzy finds out and gets her hands on the paternity results and puts them in a Christmas cracker and then Sean finds it on Xmas day !!

I cant believe that Tony had the nerve to come back to Bianca after everything he has done butIm glad that now Whitney has seen sense and will give a statement.Glad Ricky hit him a few punches though!! :D

The scene was nice when Denise lit a candle in the square for Kevin's birthday.Its nice when past characters are remembered!

I was glad Kevin wasnt forgotten about, its good for continuity :)

Yes im glad too because soaps usually are too wrapped up in the present and the future they forget about the past way too much and its nice to mention a past character or past event.

So Janine is trying to fleece someone ,that is very out of character now I must say :lol: She is

back on thursday night !! I cant wait!!!

How annoying is Suzy? She really gets on my nerves and I hate her voice too. :D

Woohoo that was brilliant.

I just loved when Pat was just shouting at Janine and she said who is this woman I have never seen her before :D

Then came " shes about as jewish as a bacon sandwich" :lol:

Brilliant episode of Eastenders again.It really is on a role at the moment and it is building up to Xmas nicely now with Sean and Roxy and the baby.

Cant wait for tomorrow's episode

Archived