EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I was thinking Bradley as well. It's the psychotic look he gets in his eye when he's angry! But I wonder what's going to happen after we find out, as none of the possible suspects are leaving the show so how are they going to justify them going unpunished? The only time I can remember a murderer or attempted murderer escaping justice in soap is Carl King in Emmerdale, and I still think that's going to catch up with him sooner or later!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the Eastender's advert with Johnny Cash 'God'll cut him down' playing in the background? It was actually the best advert i've seen for a soap, possibly ever. Sooooo well done. With stacey being the nurse in the hospital and tanya at the bed for him, and then Jack handing him the id card. I didn't see the first bit but i think Bradley probably had a part in it too! Like all the people leading him to his death bed! It reminded me of Tarantino's Kill Bill films (where Uma Thurman is in the hospital and that nurse comes along to try and kill her) I wasn't all that into the storyline at first because it sounded a bit like the 'who shot Phil Mitchell' debacle of yester-year but after seeing that advert - mate am i watching it on halloween. Argh! I can't stop typing about it I was so impressed! Seriously good advert. I no longer feel so stingy paying out for my TV license now!

I too am looking forward to EE's Halloween

Max & Jack shooting showdown/Max run down by a car storyline.

It's all starting to build up to something good and I can't wait to watch how the storyline unfolds. Yep I have seen the ad and I agree it looks really good. Very classy for EE... unlike the Bianca returning one. Only one word for that one... crap. :P

Wow, what an excellent episode tonight. After watching the building up to the hit and run I really think it has something to do with Lauren. I don't think Tanya, Jack or Bradley would of done it especially after there has been so much focus on their relationships in previous episodes plus todays episode.

Wow, what an excellent episode tonight. After watching the building up to the hit and run I really think it has something to do with Lauren. I don't think Tanya, Jack or Bradley would of done it especially after there has been so much focus on their relationships in previous episodes plus todays episode.

ooo you might be onto something there! She has already witnessed his prattish behaviour (the one to record the wedding video and view it, threatened peter away from her etc etc) that would be a good twist if it was.

I am thinking Lauren or she maybe asked Peter to do it.The best part of the episode was when Tanya kissed Max.That scene was just amazing the 2 gave great performances.I think they should get back together,and what is Jack doing with Tanya when he should be with Ronnie.

Also poor Bradders :( I really felt for him when he was getting excited about getting back with Stacey.I dont think shes right for him though.

Lmao at Ronnie and Bianca "Tony's alright for a skank like you but I have more class"

Also guys dont forget 8:30 BBC 3 friday night the EE whodunnits special- looking back on some of the best whodunnits on EE

After Max was hit, i thought hey not Jacks car, it would be to obvious to be him, then Bradders i dont think so, im really pulling for Lauren after her rant of her feelings of anger and jelesouy around her dad and Abbis relationship, and the car was just left there, i doubt peter would have it in him to do it if she asked, no this was a moment of anger and oppertunity.

Archived