EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I dont think Tanya would ever go back to Max after everything well I hope she dont anyway I like her and Jack together but also want Ronnie to find herself a decent guy aswell but there aint many of them around for her at the minute that are her type I dont think! I think after Sean goes we will see her and Roxy become close again and probably live together that would annoy Archie HAHAHA!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the writers need to sort themselves out and stick with one storyline instead of chopping and changing all the time. Ronnie and Jack had so much potential but they were ruined by bad writing, then they took a risk by putting Jack with Tanya but now J/T are starting to become popular they're messing them up so that Jack and Ronnie can get together again?? :blink:

hey guys i found out what happens on Halloween

EastEnders' Max Branning is left fighting for his life at the end of the month when he is dramatically mown down in a hit and run, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

So who are we thinking does it.Im thinking

it will b Tanya

ooo that different

what happens to the shooting?

its gotta be jack or tanya or maybe jack has paid someone to do it! Very similar to liam's death in corrie tho!

I loved Jane and tamwar at the comedy show they were brilliant trust Ian to go in and ruin it tho by giving jane an ultimatum!

and Zainab and Masood when they thought he was gay brilliant! loved where he said "im not going to be a doctor i'm going to be a comedian" their faces were hilarious!

Just got todays WOTV and it says about halloween

max getting run down but by the sounds of it survives unfortunatley! List of suspects are:

Jack

Tanya

Bradley

Ian

Peter??? (coz max threatened Peter just before he gets run over)

and also Darren is quizzed by the police!

Archived