EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Yeah it does. But I reckon the

party

will be good though.

Oh yeah the 16th party is happening tonight !! That should be good. This whole hit and run Max storyline is really bugging me and it is really badly written to be honest. I think it will come out that Bradley was the culprit in the end and Lauren was only protecting him.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just watched tonights episode and I'm a bit disappointed because I thought she was going to confess everything tonight and I thought it would have been better than that. Still good though and can't wait for tomorrows episode.

I have just watched tonights episode and I'm a bit disappointed because I thought she was going to confess everything tonight and I thought it would have been better than that. Still good though and can't wait for tomorrows episode.

Yeah i cant wait for it tonight!! It was ironic last night when Tony said to lauren "theres a storm coming" when he heard the thunder because there was a storm coming just a different kind of storm :P

40 minutes to go woohoo!! :D

OMFG tonights episode has left me breathless!!!

It has got to be the best episode I have seen on any soap all year actually.The acting and writing was utterly flawless and should definitely win so many awards next year!!

Patsy Palmer,Shona Mcgarty and Chris Coghill put in such outstanding performances!! I loved every single part of it and I actually felt sorry for Tony when he was sayin about when he was in prison he could hear everyone chanting "beast". It was very controversial as well and was rated as parental guidance.

It was sad watching Bianca trying to explain to Whit that Tony was abusing her and then Bianca said "hes a paedophile" my heart sunk then Whit went mad.

I cant wait for tomorrows episode.

Brilliant episode. Eastenders isn't my favourite soap these days by a long way, but occasionally they come up with these one-off episodes that are just fantastic (the last one I can remember being when Mad May blew up the Miller house). Like Jess said, it was important for them to emphasize the child abuse aspect and I'm glad they did that, although even greater emphasis wouldn't have gone amiss. It did feel like a love triangle storyline at times, but I suppose that was the route the writers decided to go down from the beginning, so it couldn't really be helped at this stage. Perhaps doing this kind of storyline in a more overt way (ie. having him abuse a non-consenting, younger girl) wouldn't have been deemed acceptable in an early evening slot.

I think it makes it more twisted the way that it Whitney's head she is part of a love triangle, it certainly made Bianca's words all the more powerful. What I found about tonights episode was that it didn't feel like actors acting, it seemed so real, Shona McGarty and Patsy Palmer was outstanding.

A little off topic but I did like the way all of the Branning's, who are of course Bianca's family, were round for the party there really hasn't been enough of a connection between them so far.

Archived