EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone watch tonights episode? I love Christian. He's going to be soo upset if Roxy gets back with Sean, as he wants to be the father. I think she will though.

I want Ronnie to hurry up and find out Danielle is her daughter.

Yeah she does take back Sean leaving Christian heartbroken.Poor Christian :(

Yeah I cant wait for Ronnie to find out about Danielle,and im sure Sam Janus will really pull it off when she does find out.I see it being very emotional and Sam is a very talented actress and I cant wait.She is a real asset to the show.

Eastenders has such a great cast right now ,and the storylines have been amazing and theyre are a few explosive ones waiting in the pipeline with secrets waiting to be revealed.

Eastenders is THE place to be .It is the best soap on British TV at the moment

Although Tanya has admitted to attemted murder ...

I seriously think it's still not all it shows.. Tanya will do anything for her kids she's no Suzy in that sence..

I bet she's covering for Lauren. i still think it was her..

She says to Max how mad she was about him making peter break up with her on several times. the car was a free ride for any one with the keys intacct.

Why would Tanya after their littlle chat- kiss-bye i dunno??

Although Tanya has admitted to attemted murder ...

I seriously think it's still not all it shows.. Tanya will do anything for her kids she's no Suzy in that sence..

I bet she's covering for Lauren. i still think it was her..

She says to Max how mad she was about him making peter break up with her on several times. the car was a free ride for any one with the keys intacct.

Why would Tanya after their littlle chat- kiss-bye i dunno??

I think it is Lauren aswell. Remember the day Tanya confessed, Lauren told her something about what happened to Max and Tanya looked really shocked. I know it wasn't her and her kids are the only thing she would go to prison for.

Can't wait for 8th December episode, because I read that

everyone finds out about Whitney and Tony

I knew 100% that Tanya didnt do it.I was really expecting it to be Lauren to be honest,so it wasnt much of a whodunnit.Well it was done really badly.

I cant wait for next week when

Whitney tells Bianca that she is in love with Tony and that they have been sleeping together since she was 12.

It is going to be very explosive TV I cant wait to see Bianca go crazy!

Loved seeing Jim in Thursday's ep, I hadn't realised he was making an appearance.

Eastenders actually isn't too bad at the moment. Still nowhere near it's old standards, but there is some good stuff in there. I like the stuff with Roxy and the baby, although I'm a fan of Roxy and Sean as a couple and that's obviously not going to end well. :( The Tony/Whitney storyline could have been done a lot better but it's still fairly enjoyable (and I love little Tiffany). I like the Brannings' storyline, Tanya and Lauren have been great, but they've ruined Jack for me by having him mess too many people around. Oh and I despise Phil and Suzy!

That's about it really, lol.

Archived