EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Yeah, Phil was very harsh with Shirley, and when he said "she's at home crying her eyes out" and it went to her, looking all smug, eating chocolate. Shirley is much more suited to Phil, and at least she gets on with his son Ben

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil was well harsh to Shirley tonight. I don't think I've ever seen Shirley cry like that. She was so upset. Suzy is really annoying me now. It actually looked like Janine was being nice :o I really want Ronnie to find out that Danielle is her daughter

^^Yeah I really cant wait for Danielle to come clean about her true identity.Their scene last night was lovely when Ronnie told her that she will be okay and that its not a a bad thing to be independent.I think Ronnie sees a lot of herself in Danielle.Danielle is reportedly set to follow in her mother's footsteps when

she falls pregnant!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's Christmas Eve episode of Eastenders. It was a nice touch with Ian having a Christmas Carol type thing going on.With people telling him about himself and then suddenly vanishing!!

I am really liking this new and nice Janine ,she can be really nice and her scene with Ian was lovely too on the bench.

I felt sorry for Bianca telling Tiff that Santa might not be able to bring much this Christmas because of the credit crunch. :(

I was so so so happy that Shirley got a phonecall from Carly because she was really upset about not getting a Christmas card from her or Deano and after what Phil said to her the other night she deserved soem happiness.

It was nice to see Janine taking presents from Ricky's stocking and putting them into hers :lol:

It was so funny when Heather goes to Billy "youve got somethimg on your face" and Billy goes "what" and she launches herself at him and says "ME" :lol:

I hate Archie and Suzy so much. He is really evil when he told Suzy to make it as painful as possible.

I hope Archie doesnt last much longer and I hope Ronnie will be the one to bring him down and now Aunt Sal is onto him to.

I cant wait for tomorrow's episode , it will be really nice to see

Jim again and Nick's return

. and not forgetting the fireworks with the mitchell's/Slater's.

Phew that was a long post!! What can I say im very opinionated :lol:

Ooh I cant wait for the next episode!! :D

The first one was really exciting with Suzy the loose cannon, I was waiting for her to drop the bombshell any minute.Then came her tirade against the Mitchell's which was hilarious!!

I wanted her to get a smack in the mouth but she didnt :( .She nearly did though when Phil flung her on the chair and would have done some damage if he hadnt been interrupted.

It was so funny with Shirley,Heather,Minty,Gary,Darren and Dawn broke into the cafe and started cooking up hundreds of sausages and rashers and eggs :lol: Then I couldnt stop laughing when the police arrived!!

Then Ian had a packed dinner when they came to his.It was hilarious when Zainab told them to go away :lol:

Aww it was nice when Jim came home to poor Dot, when she was sitting down to a lonely dinner by herself

10 mins to go to part 2 ! Let the carnage begin!!!

Eastenders was very good last night. Loved the first part, i thought it was funny, they went to get food from Ians cafe.

Was good to see Dot and Jim together for Christmas. and drama with the mitchells and the slaters was great stuff to watch, i felt sorry for Sean when they pulled the crackers open, and out came the results revealing that he is not the dad of Amy. Tonight's episode will be good with Nick back in Walford

I actually preferred the first episode to the second one surprisingly!!

Although the 2nd part was good as well. I feel sorry for Sean and I loved when Stacey charged into the vic and started slagging off off the Mitchell's. Then it was good when Roxy attacked Jack in the vic. Roxy really made a big mistake in swearing on Amy's life about Amy's parentage to Sean. It was strange how Sean just happened to say "is it you ? " to Jack and Jack reacted just like anybody would and laugh .Im more interested in how things will affect Ronnie and Jack more than it will Roxy and Sean.

Then with everyone slagging Christian off about his vest was hilarious though I felt sorry for him at the start.

It was nice to hear Ian talking to Sharon on the phone and Ian asking about little Dennis.It really is time for her to come back now!! Although it was strange when Ian said "oh Michelle and Mark are joining you for dinner " to Sharon becasue isnt Mark supposed to be dead :huh: .Unless Michelle had a baby and called him Mark.

Archived