EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah me too I loved Janine to. I can always remember her trying to flee the square with all Barry's money but then when the police caught up with her there was a struggle and all the money went up in the air. :lol:

I never really watched when Nick was around but I will have to wait to pass judgement and

he returns with his young daughter who is named Dotty after Dot

:lol:

I cannot wait for tomorrows ep either with Whitney about

to confess!!

I really don't like Nick at all. He was great for the first few years, but every time he comes back it's just the same story all over again - he swears he's changed, no one believes him at first, eventually he convinces Dot to give him another chance, then he screws her over yet again. I got bored of it ten years ago to be honest. He is a good character though so if they can find something fresh to do with him it could be good. Same with Janine really, although she's a bit more interesting as she does have a soft side as well as being a cow!

I really don't like Nick at all. He was great for the first few years, but every time he comes back it's just the same story all over again - he swears he's changed, no one believes him at first, eventually he convinces Dot to give him another chance, then he screws her over yet again. I got bored of it ten years ago to be honest. He is a good character though so if they can find something fresh to do with him it could be good. Same with Janine really, although she's a bit more interesting as she does have a soft side as well as being a cow!

I think Janine is an amazing character actually because she has more layers then an onion. She can do anything and can be taken any place.

I hope she stirs up a LOT of trouble when she returns.I would love to see her lock horns with Stacey and Bianca actually. I think she may try and get back with Billy but I hope not for his sake,she will make mince meat out of him.

I'm not that fussed about

Janine returning but I can't wait for Nasty Nick to return

. Cant wait for tonights episode. Going to be so good!

I cant wait for it tonight either but im really looking forward to tomorrows episode that is when the real action takes place :D

Yeah so am I because

shes going to confess

just before it finishes then we will have to wait for tomorrows episode.

They will only be doing that to keep us watching the next night!! I wonder will it be that dramatic though ?? EE always does brilliant drama though!!

Archived