EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I bought three different soap magazines today (yes i'm that sad! :P ) and next week is pretty quiet on the Ronnie and Danielle front but the week after theres loads.

Ronnie offers to go with the clinic with Danielle, Stacey ends up finding out about the abortion and tries to talk her out of it, on the thursday of that week 'All About Soap' says that Danielle tells Stacey everything! Finally she tells someone!

Yay! At least its starting to come out now. Hopefully it wont take long for Ronnie to find out.

I missed tonights episode so I'm going to watch it on the BBC iplayer later.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought three different soap magazines today (yes i'm that sad! :P ) and next week is pretty quiet on the Ronnie and Danielle front but the week after theres loads.

Ronnie offers to go with the clinic with Danielle, Stacey ends up finding out about the abortion and tries to talk her out of it, on the thursday of that week 'All About Soap' says that Danielle tells Stacey everything! Finally she tells someone!

Yay! At least its starting to come out now. Hopefully it wont take long for Ronnie to find out.

I missed tonights episode so I'm going to watch it on the BBC iplayer later.

Yeah baby I cant wait for her to tell Stacey!! Its about time somebody knew.

I dont think it will be kept secret long when Stacey finds out. :lol:

I am so excited for it all to come out. :)

The highlight of the year so far for me was Janine gagging while trying to unblock the toilets :lol: i was in hysterics, just classic :lol:

Yeah i loved that and it was hilarious when she was picking up the dog s**t on the street and Jack was teasing her.

I think there has been a lot of comedy moments since Janine's return, I loved when Peggy practically ripped her from the taxi :lol: It was hilarious when Tanya came home and gave Max a smack in the mouth and threw a glass of wine at Jane :lol:

But the funniest thing ive heard was when Tanya and Chelsea were in Booty and Chelsea said to Tanya "we should change our name from Booty to Jailbirds" :lol:

But the funniest thing ive heard was when Tanya and Chelsea were in Booty and Chelsea said to Tanya "we should change our name from Booty to Jailbirds" :lol:

:lol:

Was that said in last nights episode? I haven't watched it yet but I can't wait to see that bit.

I've never trusted him , then comes his sweet daughter. is she it i dont think so.

Title from magazine i read,

Dot kills Nick

she's been through so much..

Yeah I think that is possible because she must be really sick of the sight of him by now.It would be a good storyline to see how she would cope with her being religious.

Nick and Dotty's plan is to

KILL DOT for her money!!

:o and apparently the child is looking forward to it.She looks like the female version of Damien from the Omen anyway :lol:

Archived