Quick Questions

Si-Co

Does anyone know why demand5 on youtube have stopped showing H & A episodes?

Well I think it's because of copyright rules-that's why. They must be told to stop showing H&A episodes.

That maybe the reason, thanks but what I find odd is that Neighbours has also suddenly stopped being shown on their youtube channel

Does anyone know why demand5 on youtube have stopped showing H & A episodes?

Well I think it's because of copyright rules-that's why. They must be told to stop showing H&A episodes.

That maybe the reason, thanks but what I find odd is that Neighbours has also suddenly stopped being shown on their youtube channel

It's all their full length shows that they've removed from Youtube - as I said in my previous reply, it has nothing to do with copyright as they ran the Youtube channels themselves.

Does anyone know what happened to the gym that Jesse and Hayley opened in 2002? Indi and Romeo opened a new gym last year - but I don't remember the old one closing... Actually, come to think of it, wasn't there a gym during Jesse's original stint? What happened to that one to prompt Jesse and Hayley opening the new one?

And in relation to Irene finishing university and the jury duty/Corey storyline: the fact that Irene went to jury duty makes me wonder if she did actually finish university - because normally, if you're a student in Australia, you're exempt from jury duty. The jury duty was in 2005 when Irene was only in her third year of uni (or less given I believe she was only a part time student).

The surf club got redesigned around 2010 when they added the upstairs with Angelo's.John was running the gym at that point and I'm pretty sure the current gym was already there after the redesign and still got used occasionally but apparently it closed down at some point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Danny has a tattoo like that and so do Kyle and Casey obviously.

It's only my interpretation, but I've always viewed the phrase 'all or nothing' having to do with life in general and loyalty amongst those closest to you. It's pretty much saying you're either a part of a group or you're not. It's that simple! Casey was unwilling to conform to Danny's ways hence he shot him as opposed to the pub owner in episode 5589 for instance.

My interpretation of what the meaning of blood and sand is from the perspective of the Braxtons, specifically Brax that:

"BLOOD" = It means family which Brax has always tried to protect and remain loyal to and it has been constant theme of Braxton-related storylines throughout their tenure on the show. The importance of family has been a recurring theme for the Braxtons for as long as they can remember and the notion of unity and loyalty amongst one another as brothers.

"SAND" = It means their love of the beach and surfing which has been a recurring theme for the Braxtons for their whole life as well. The beach is almost like a second home to Brax, Heath and Casey in many ways. One of their favourite hobbies is surfing, but they were also said to be living on the beach literally by the time Adam Sharpe came onto the scene and 'set the boys up' so to speak in a financial capacity on top of the money that Brax had from his father's robberies. The beach is also a familiar place and safe haven for the boys as well.

According to this link from YahooAnswers someone asked a similar question three years ago and referenced the phrase in an entirely different context to the answer I've given of what I think it means.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110718111001AAZvwar

At the end of the day, the phrase is open to interpretation and there's no right or wrong answer of this question in my view.

Edited by Jezz