Quick Questions

Si-Co

Jesse was definitely responsible for Chloe's death as what he did either constituted culpable driving causing death or involuntary manslaughter due to his drunken state.

Flashbacks were shown when he found out he was responsible and car paint from Chloe's car matched the paint found on Jesse's car as well. It's clear he was responsible despite not intentionally killing her.

There's a possibility that Jesse might be out of jail or is close to be released when thinking about the timeframe since the accident occurred and the kinds of charges he would have been facing in court if convicted. The types of convictions that may be in his name now constitute penalties of about 10 years in jail and he committed the offence in 2005.

I've always liked the idea of bringing him back next year in time for Alf's 70th Birthday but I'm not sure if Ben Unwin is still acting as I heard that he had a career change but that's pure speculation though.

Edited by Jezz

Jesse was definitely responsible for Chloe's death as what he did either constituted culpable driving causing death or involuntary manslaughter due to his drunken state.

Flashbacks were shown when he found out he was responsible and car paint from Chloe's car matched the paint found on Jesse's car as well. It's clear he was responsible despite not intentionally killing her.

There's a possibility that Jesse might be out of jail or is close to be released when thinking about the timeframe since the accident occurred and the kinds of charges he would have been facing in court if convicted. The types of convictions that may be in his name now constitute penalties of about 10 years in jail and he committed the offence in 2005.

I've always liked the idea of bringing him back next year in time for Alf's 70th Birthday but I'm not sure if Ben Unwin is still acting as I heard that he had a career change but that's pure speculation though.

I would love the thought of him returning for Alf's 70 exactly 10 year to the day of the accident would be an amazing twist by the writers especially if this is kept a secret from the audience too. It would definitely shock Alf and Irene. According to his wikipedia page he now works as a solicitor in sydney but im sure he could be lured back if the producers asked if even for a few episodes.

Edited by Gazza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really really sorry if this has been asked already, but I'm just watching an old episode, where Alf is sleeping with Coleen's daughter. I know that Coleen turns out to be Alf's sister! Was this ever explained? Did Alf really sleep with his niece?

I didn't actually remember them ever sleeping together. I remember them having a brief relationship and going out on at least one date, but I didn't remember it going any further than that. The above note from the script producer must prove otherwise, but I could have sworn that it went no further.I seem to remember a scene of Alf and Maureen wandering about in dressing gowns at some point.

Yes Maureen stepped out the door of the diner in her dressing gown to get the paper just as Colleen arrived, and Colleen was rather appalled that Maureen would flaunt herself like that. She just kindly explained to Colleen that whilst she was her mother, she wasn't brought up by her, so she had to accept they were different. There wasn't any doubt at the time as to what was going on, Seb felt rather awkward with them acting like a couple of teenagers around the apartment.

There was quite an amusing conversation between them a couple of weeks later in front of Rhys, which pretty much confirmed things too:

Rhys: How's life treating you at Alf's

Mo: I'm being spoilt rotten and I love it

Colleen: (nervously) That Seb's a lovely boy isn't he, giving up his bed for you...

Mo: I'm sure he would have if I'd asked

Colleen: Don't tell me Alf's given up his bed...

(silence)

Colleen: (whispering) Oh Maureen you could at least pretend!

Mo: I'm afraid I'm not much good at pretending it seems weird doesnt it but I suppose technically they didnt know they were related then as

I'm really really sorry if this has been asked already, but I'm just watching an old episode, where Alf is sleeping with Coleen's daughter. I know that Coleen turns out to be Alf's sister! Was this ever explained? Did Alf really sleep with his niece?

I didn't actually remember them ever sleeping together. I remember them having a brief relationship and going out on at least one date, but I didn't remember it going any further than that. The above note from the script producer must prove otherwise, but I could have sworn that it went no further.I seem to remember a scene of Alf and Maureen wandering about in dressing gowns at some point.

Yes Maureen stepped out the door of the diner in her dressing gown to get the paper just as Colleen arrived, and Colleen was rather appalled that Maureen would flaunt herself like that. She just kindly explained to Colleen that whilst she was her mother, she wasn't brought up by her, so she had to accept they were different. There wasn't any doubt at the time as to what was going on, Seb felt rather awkward with them acting like a couple of teenagers around the apartment.

There was quite an amusing conversation between them a couple of weeks later in front of Rhys, which pretty much confirmed things too:

Rhys: How's life treating you at Alf's

Mo: I'm being spoilt rotten and I love it

Colleen: (nervously) That Seb's a lovely boy isn't he, giving up his bed for you...

Mo: I'm sure he would have if I'd asked

Colleen: Don't tell me Alf's given up his bed...

(silence)

Colleen: (whispering) Oh Maureen you could at least pretend!

Mo: I'm afraid I'm not much good at pretending it seems weird doesnt it but I suppose technically they didnt know they were related then as

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...