Quick Questions

Si-Co

Hey I am wondering how many girls did Romeo go out with? Annie Campbell, Indi Walker, Ruby Buckton, Emily Logan. Right was it five girls he had gone with on the show?

Would be really appreciated if someone answers my question please. Thanks! :)

I can't think of anyone other than those four so I think you've probably got them all.

Hey I am wondering how many girls did Romeo go out with? Annie Campbell, Indi Walker, Ruby Buckton, Emily Logan. Right was it five girls he had gone with on the show?

Would be really appreciated if someone answers my question please. Thanks! :)

I can't think of anyone other than those four so I think you've probably got them all.

Oh okay. Thanks for answering my question, Red Ranger 1 :)

• 2 weeks later...

This would probably sound REALLY odd, but I remember seeing some episodes from early 2001 when Five Life showed 2000-2001 episodes back in 2007. Specifically, it was the beginning of the 2001 season where the teens are playing this Dice game that Noah found. I looked at the episodes section of the BTTB website, and it says it was around episode 2963. Does anybody know where I can find these episodes to watch easily? I couldn't find it on YouTube :angry2: It's something I'd like to see again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did we ever find out the real reason why Charlie and Angelo suddenly broke up? If I remember correctly, they were together when Bianca was supposedly marrying her Prince, which of course didn't happen due to Liam's interruption. Instead John and Gina married, and then in the subsequent season return we had a "6 week blackout". What exactly did happen during that "6 week blackout"? Did we ever find out what exactly happened during that "6 week blackout"?

Did we ever find out the real reason why Charlie and Angelo suddenly broke up? If I remember correctly, they were together when Bianca was supposedly marrying her Prince, which of course didn't happen due to Liam's interruption. Instead John and Gina married, and then in the subsequent season return we had a "6 week blackout". What exactly did happen during that "6 week blackout"? Did we ever find out what exactly happened during that "6 week blackout"?

We never learned what happened to Angelo and Charlie during that "6 week blackout", only that they had broken up and seem angry at each other. Nothing more.

I think it was only because the writers planned to get rid of Angelo, and wanted to put Charlie with the upcoming new character Brax. As far as I know, the show's producers created a buzz and hype around the Braxtons and Charlie/Brax relationship. In that way they could control the viewers and steer towards a certain success.