Quick Questions

Si-Co

When did the school library become the 'Donald Fisher Library'?

Since they forgot that it was the school hall named after him, not the library :wink: I'm not sure when/if it was mentioned on screen, but the first I heard of it was when they started using the new exterior location for the school last year and had signs put up for the Stewart Hall and Donald Fisher Library.

Though if you ask anyone, they'll just be able to say they were 'renamed following the rebuild' to cover the mistake anyway.

Hey guys... I need some help.

It was about a storyline I remembered I was watching on Home and Away back in 2005. It was about Corey poisoning Irene. I was wondering why he poisoned her...?

I know it's something to do with Irene beginning a juror at his father's trial or something like that years ago. Am I right? :unsure:

I have to admit this storyline did pretty freak me out a bit, lol.

I would be really apperciated if anyone can answer my questions. Thanks! :)

Does anyone know why demand5 on youtube have stopped showing H & A episodes?

Well I think it's because of copyright rules-that's why. They must be told to stop showing H&A episodes.

It's not to do with copyright as they had an official partnership with Youtube. I expect that the agreement to show long-form programmes has just come to an end and Channel 5 want people to use their own website, rather then having to share revenue with Youtube. Channel 4 also did the same thing at the beginning of the year. Ultimately only they can answer that though.

It was about a storyline I remembered I was watching on Home and Away back in 2005. It was about Corey poisoning Irene. I was wondering why he poisoned her...?

I know it's something to do with Irene beginning a juror at his father's trial or something like that years ago. Am I right? :unsure:

Yes that's pretty much it, Corey's father died in prison and he wanted revenge on the people who put him there - http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/henderson_corey.shtml

Does anyone know why demand5 on youtube have stopped showing H & A episodes?

Well I think it's because of copyright rules-that's why. They must be told to stop showing H&A episodes. It's not to do with copyright as they had an official partnership with Youtube. I expect that the agreement to show long-form programmes has just come to an end and Channel 5 want people to use their own website, rather then having to share revenue with Youtube. Channel 4 also did the same thing at the beginning of the year. Ultimately only they can answer that though.

I have been wondering about this too. Unfortunately for C5, them not putting episodes onto Youtube doesn't encourage me start using their own Demand5 website. Instead I resort to using other, non-legal sources which provide them with no revenue at all -_- .

Edited by cadyctslover
  • Like 1

Yes that's pretty much it, Corey's father died in prison and he wanted revenge on the people who put him there - http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/henderson_corey.shtml

Oh okay. Thanks for answering my question, Dan F :)