Quick Questions

Si-Co

Ethan just arrived here on screen in Norway and i noticed how much he looks like Chris, does anyone know if they are related in real life?

What happened to the thread i started?

Moved to here, as a whole new thread in the Character discussion forum isn't appropriate for one small question.

Ethan just arrived here on screen in Norway and i noticed how much he looks like Chris, does anyone know if they are related in real life?

What happened to the thread i started?

Moved to here, as a whole new thread in the Character discussion forum isn't appropriate for one small question.

I think it could have turned into a discussion where people could discuss it, i wanna know if im the only one who think they look a like

Not much point in her - Maureen - coming back now, but she was another character that once she had gone it was like she never existed!!!

How old was that character? it´s so long ago now that i don´t remember if she was, 30, 40 or any older. Anyway Alf could need a girlfriend so it would suit:)

Edited by Jacklost

New question, how come they never have all the characters in same episodes? i mean like one episode Alf, irene, Roo, and Harvey pluss Casey and Maddie is there and in the other episode or two after Spencer, Marylin, Chris, Sasha, Dex and April are there. Do they not have space for all the characters in one episode?

There are a few rare examples over the years of episodes containing every single regular character or as near as dammit, the 2010 finale being the last one that springs immediately to mind, but as a rule there's not really room for 20+ characters in an episode and given that it's rare for a character to appear in every single episode in a week(and pretty much unheard of for more than three or four to do it)they need to space the appearances out.

That means that a character could onl have been in like 80 episodes in a year but we won´t have noticed it because he/she has been there ever third episode, like the original Flynn. According to imdb he was only in 30 episodes durning the short year he was on but it felt like he was there forever. He must have been in like 3 episodes each month to justify 30 episodes

Do not trust IMDb when it comes to how many episodes a character has been in.It's always either far too big or far too small.Original Flynn was in the show for well over a year and characters usually manage at least two episodes a week so a year would give them 90+ episodes.

I wish i could just edit these pages but it´s so complicated. Like when an imdb page of a movie does not have a photo i can´t just add a photo

If a character is on 3 episodes a week and there's about 45 weeks worth of episodes then they would have made 135 episodes appearances out of 225 episodes which is 60% of episodes in one season.

I don't know where you pulled out this 30 episodes figure to be honest. If IMDB is your source I don't think it's reliable enough.

If a character is on 3 episodes a week and there's about 45 weeks worth of episodes then they would have made 135 episodes appearances out of 225 episodes which is 60% of episodes in one season.

I don't know where you pulled out this 30 episodes figure to be honest. If IMDB is your source I don't think it's reliable enough.

I actually said 3 episodes a month:) Yes it is from imdb, i was shocked when i found out because i remember him being on the show allot during his one year stint. I doubt he would have been able to make that strong connection to Sally in one year if he was only there for 30 episodes

What happened to the bar that used to be on the show that Jessie started? Also what happened to the sands? I know it´s a motel but i haven´t heard about it since the Pen thing where Alf was suppose to meat him

Edited by Jacklost