Quick Questions

Si-Co

Could someone please let me know what the time delay is between filming & being aired in Australia? Thanks :wink:

It varies greatly throughout the year, but episodes airing this week in Aus were filmed between 11th-22nd February, so around 4½ months currently.

Thank you for letting me know! More of a delay than I thought!

• 3 weeks later...

I was at the theatre last night (in the UK) and in the programme for Evita was a man named Joel Elferink, it said that he played Wayne in Home and Away. Naturally I assumed it would be a guest star or a character of equally less significance because I didn't recognise him/the name, but I can't find anything about him.

Can anyone help shed light on the storyline he was involved in? He was in it in 2006, according to information on him on a casting website, you can also see a picture of him here:

http://m.castingcallpro.com/uk/view.php?uid=215976

He was Ric's predecessor at Ray's garage, who had also been bullied by Dom. Ric wanted Wayne to help him bring Dom down, but Wayne didn't want anything to do with it and told him that it was pointless, revealing that Dom was Ray's nephew.

Think he was only in that one episode, 4183, not 100% sure though.

wayne_zpsb73a1520.jpg

Yes :rolleyes:

It's been the same for 5 years (?) now I think. They really need to update it (although I do like how the theme is composed) and extend it. :D

It's been photo collage in 2009-2010 and is mountain from the sea since 2011, right? It should be changed as it doesn't match the opening card anymore. My favourite closing themes are from 1996-1999 since there are characters in them. As for the theme that is used now even if it would be extended the "oooooo ooooooo" part still wouldn't fit in it, which is a shame because I really like it.

Could someone please let me know what the time delay is between filming & being aired in Australia? Thanks :wink:

It varies greatly throughout the year, but episodes airing this week in Aus were filmed between 11th-22nd February, so around 4½ months currently.

Thank you for letting me know! More of a delay than I thought!

That's some time delay!!