Quick Questions

Si-Co

Does anyone know the exact episode Channel 5 stopped at when they were showing H&A: The Early Years from 2007-2008? Did they finish the 2001 season? From my memory it was nearing 2002 though I'm not sure. I hope they start again one day as I really enjoyed seeing those episodes while they were on.

They stopped with episode 3140 from September 2001.It would be good for them to start a repeat run again, although chances of them picking up where they left off after nearly six years are fairly remote.

So that's 50 episodes away from 3190 (Season Finale).

I think they stopped because they had recently acquired Neighbours yeah? Perhaps if they knew there was a demand (which there is) then maybe they could start from 2000 again. I've e-mailed C5 on several occasions but their excuse is always that it doesn't fit in with their schedule.

I hadn't thought of it being to do with them buying Neighbours but you could be right, I seem to remember Channel 5 started showing it in 2008.At one point 5* gave what was basically the old HA:TEY slot over to a repeat of the previous day's Neighbours and Home and Away but that seems to have been replaced with an extra afternoon showing.

• 2 weeks later...

^No, we've never seen Madge, it's one of those running gags about characters that are often talked about but never seen.There was a character named Betty Alsopp who seemed to be introduced largely to give us a Madge Wilkins character who wasn't actually Madge Wilkins, gossiping and clashing with Colleen.

Does anyone know whether Sebastian Elmaloglou, who is listed currently in the credits in the UK as "Art Dept Assistant" is the same person who played Max Sutherland and left in 2004?

Merlin

Yes he's the same person. He's uploaded pics on his Facebook of what he does.