Quick Questions

Si-Co

I am wondering what episode number was Kieran and Sally's wedding and what date did it air? Thanks! :)

Kieran and Sally's wedding took place in episode 2854 and it aired in Australia on June 15, 2000.

Pre-wedding was episode 2853, wedding was in episode 2854 and post-wedding was episode 2855.

I am wondering what episode number was Kieran and Sally's wedding and what date did it air? Thanks! :)

Kieran and Sally's wedding took place in episode 2854 and it aired in Australia on June 15, 2000.

Pre-wedding was episode 2853, wedding was in episode 2854 and post-wedding was episode 2855.

Thank you so much, Jezz :) You are the best, lol! I can remember these episodes when I was watching H&A back in 2000. Is Episode 2855 the one when everyone remember their memories in the main house, right?

Thank you so much, Jezz :) You are the best, lol! I can remember these episodes when I was watching H&A back in 2000. Is Episode 2855 the one when everyone remember their memories in the main house, right?

No worries :)

Yes Episode 2855 is when all the original characters reminisce about the past and it brings interesting references from The Early Years. After that, a new era begins with the Sutherland family arriving and living in the Summer Bay house.

Edited by Jezz

No worries :)

Yes Episode 2855 is when all the original characters reminisce about the past and it brings interesting references from The Early Years. After that, a new era begins with the Sutherland family arriving and living in the Summer Bay house.

Yeah I remember that episode. Thanks so much, Jezz :) *hugs* xx

• 2 weeks later...

^ 2000 was my favourite year - there's so little of it out there though.

I hope it gets repeated on TV again like in 2007-2008.

I was going to ask is it true that Rebekah Elmaloglou asked to return to H&A but they didn't want her?

She's in Neighbours now and I keep thinking that she should be in H&A. :(

I'm sure at the beginning of the year Lynne Mcgranger said there will big big things for Irene this year? No sign yet.

Yes did she say that Irene would have storylines. We have to be patient considering the current episodes that aired in Australia were filmed in late January, so we might see more things after she makes her return from overseas with Leah.