Quick Questions

Si-Co

I think the situation then was that Kirsty was seeing Kane, despite the fact that he had raped Danni. Shelley was siding with Danni, of course in the aftermath of the Mirigani disaster it was Kane that saved Shelley from the effects of a snake bite.

It wasn't to do with the Kane thing, he and Kirsty didn't really meet until they were on the Mirigini.Looking at the episode summaries and scripts on the main site to jog my memory, it seems to be to do with Kirsty dropping out of school, then going to a nightclub and ending up in hospital after taking ecstasy, then losing her job at a hairdresser's, resulting in a whole downward spiral where she seemed to hate herself because her life was a mess and thought everyone else hated her because they kept losing their tempers with her, trying to get her to do something with herself or bringing up what she'd done.(And she kissed Seb while he was seeing someone else so she fell out with most of her friends too.)

Lara, a girl with braces, who was a replacement Kirsty for a few weeks, hanging about with Seb, Nick and Jade. IIRC she appeared towards the tail end of 2001 as a kid from a family with money problems, which allowed Sally and Flynn to work together on something and get back together.

She conveniently stayed together with Seb for long enough to win a dance competition and was never seen again.

This is a very vague question and I don't know if anyone will have an answer but does anyone know the last time Irene mentioned Ken Smith (who I consider to be the love of her life)?

I'm guessing maybe the last time Will was around? I know she mentioned him in 4100 (2005 finale) but she never seems to talk about her past relationships these days.

Does anyone know the exact episode Channel 5 stopped at when they were showing H&A: The Early Years from 2007-2008? Did they finish the 2001 season? From my memory it was nearing 2002 though I'm not sure. I hope they start again one day as I really enjoyed seeing those episodes while they were on.