Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Thanks again Ludub for another enthralling chapter, have only just caught up. I would be surprised if we have really seen the end of Heath - I have the feeling he will reappear with a very  sore head,  it is only a shallow grave after all.

Feel so sorry for Kyle and Josh, they will be so scarred for life by what they have been through  and would need years of counselling -  that is if they even survive. Sad about Dimitri but he wasn't much help to them anyway,  they say worms will turn and Mark certainly did poor soul - at least that's one monster out of the way and who wont be troubling Kyle and Josh any more, 

You really are a great storyteller,  look forward to the next chapter and what that brings.

• Like 2

Firstly the little mention of The Stallion Tamer’ at the start You don't know how I laughed at that I can't think why :wink:

Most of that chapter was amusing Agent Lee being very useful as ever Brax and Ricky should just go all Rambo style and sort this mess out

Josh might be blind oh dear but at least he won't see the rapists coming now Is that a good thing? :unsure: Oh and he is right to think that the doctor may just run out of paper A few months a few months he can't truly make 28 years ha funny

Agent Ricci and Agent Lewis they so wanted to get into each others pants flirting much Shame they can't now given their dead.. So glad the babe Doris isn't dead Smithy is a lucky man... Oh and how dare  Agent Lewis think Doris looks like a MAN I am truly shocked :lol:

I do love this story it makes my day night :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, christine king said:

Feel so sorry for Josh and Kyle! 

21 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

The boys continue to be in deep doo doo and their only hope is the Keystone Cops.Really not been a good week for them...

15 hours ago, Kristen said:

Feel so sorry for Kyle and Josh.

16 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Looks like Josh must be going blind. Poor guy! He had been through enough.

20 hours ago, pembie said:

Josh might be blind oh dear but at least he won't see the rapists coming now Is that a good thing? :unsure: Oh and he is right to think that the doctor may just run out of paper A few months a few months he can't truly make 28 years ha funny

Thanks guys! Yeah,  I'm really not very kind to my boys, am I?! :huh: They've had a hard few months and it might be about to get worse!  I've said it before and I'll say it again... You'd be forgiven for thinking that I hated Kyle and Josh. I really don't. They're my favourites! lol! 

Firstly the little mention of The Stallion Tamer’ at the start You don't know how I laughed at that I can't think why :wink:

Hahaha! I won't lie, that bit was for you! :wink:

So glad the babe Doris isn't dead Smithy is a lucky man... Oh and how dare  Agent Lewis think Doris looks like a MAN I am truly shocked :lol:

Had to bring her back. She was too much fun not to make a second appearance! :lol:

I do love this story it makes my day night :lol:

Aww! Thanks! :blush: You'll make me blush! 

15 hours ago, Kristen said:

Smithy isn't a very nice man killing Agent Ricci and  Agent Lewis.

Haha! Very true! Not a very nice man at all! 

Thanks for all the kind comments peeps! I'll try to have a new chapter in a day or two! x

• Like 1