Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Oh I enjoyed the Heath and Cavlin scene I know it was meant as torture but Cavlin seemed to be a happy chappy didn't he? I thought all his waffle about protein shakes was amusing and Heath's despration and hope of geting to taste some McDonalds Cavlin didn't even give him his gherkin . Oh and who has a McDonalds without getting a McFlurry for pudding what is this maddess? :lol: But never the less Heath's in a right prickle

As for everything else I'm not sure Kat will help she will most likely get herself caught :lol:

I knew Ducky would have extra plans for Kyle and Josh The drug deal was never going to be his endgame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bijou said:

??? Kat's as useless as a pecker on a pope

She might surprise us :lol:. But I'm sure she was mentioned in a earlier chapter where the Feds were keeping her in the dark because nobody trusted her haha

• Like 3

Great chapter, this does not look the least bit good, the boys are in a very tricky situation. Punish those who have crossed Ducky which will only make them guilty and Kyle might completely break down again if he hurts them too badly. But if they don't they will get beaten up themselves possibly even killed, This does not look good at all, they are stuck in. 

I'm so worried for Heath, he's stuck there and getting starved and dehydrated. I really hope that he will make it out of this alive. Brax would lose it if he lost another brother and the only brother he had left was stuck in a prison where he keeps getting beaten and unknown to him raped. I hope that the Braxtons can all make it through this. 

OHNO now Bianca knowing that Heath is missing is not good at all, not a good move from Brax and Ricky. 

I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon. 

• Like 1

Ooh, that's a pretty nasty thing Josh and Kyle have done, they might have trouble dealing with that.Not sure that Kat getting involved is going to help things, even if the Feds are not doing much to help, and similarly I'm not sure Heath is doing the right thing by trying to escape... Looking forward to more!

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Feel sorry for Kyle and Josh having to beat someone up for Ducky.

I hope Heath escapes  and Calvin doesn't wake up too soon 

Update again soon :)

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ooh, that's a pretty nasty thing Josh and Kyle have done, they might have trouble dealing with that

This is true. It was a pretty awful thing that they did but I'm not sure they did really have a choice. They could have refused but I doubt it would have saved the Greek man. All it would have meant was three of them getting a kicking instead of one. I doubt either of them would be able to rationalize it like that though.

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Not sure that Kat getting involved is going to help things, even if the Feds are not doing much to help

Is Kat getting involved ever a good thing?!

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

I hope Heath escapes  and Calvin doesn't wake up too soon 

You'll have to wait and see...

Thanks both of you :P

Edited by Ludub