Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Great chapter 

Poor Brax and Ash waiting for something bad to happen to Heath.

Poor Kyle I hope the boys didn't muck up the deal for Heath's sake.

Update again soon :)

41 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

It's very in character for Kyle to lose it and then feel bad afterwards.

Thanks Red, I'm glad you think so! :) Kyle always had a short temper, but also a very strong set of moral values. I don't think he'd be okay with beating someone to death, no matter what they'd done to him... but he might just lose it completely and do it without meaning to.

41 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Agent Lee is quite obviously busking it and doesn't have any control of the situation at all.

Yeah, he wouldn't inspire much trust, would he? :unsure:

38 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Poor Brax and Ash waiting for something bad to happen to Heath.

Yeah, I don't think either of them would deal all that well with how powerless this would make them feel.

Thanks for reading guys :P

Smithy maybe a little unhinged but if he can see the murderous little glint in Josh's eye I don't think he should push him that much because I would think his very high on Josh's hit list.. :lol::huh:

Its good to know Kyle might feel bad for nearly killing Jae. But look on the the bright side he might have impressed the Duck haha

Agent Lee who it seems is just winging it. Brax and the angry pouting lunging blonde :Pmight have to sort this mess out  themselves.. Who would have guessed that the Feds would be utterly useless? :lol:

• Like 1

Have just caught up as haven't really looked on here before but  found this a compelling read from the start.  One or two things I have found a bit hard to take but I think you are doing a great job. Looking forward to whatever happens next thank-you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KIMIF1 said:

Have just caught up as haven't really looked on here before but  found this a compelling read from the start.  One or two things I have found a bit hard to take but I think you are doing a great job. Looking forward to whatever happens next thank-you.

Thanks KIMIF1! :) Really pleased you're enjoying it and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. I put a lot of time into these stories so it's really lovely to get feedback. Thank you! This is a much darker story than I've ever written before, so I can understand that there are probably some bits that go a bit too far. You probably didn't expect a Home and Away Fanfic to be like this? :blink: It's darker than I originally intended, although to be fair, my stories are always pretty dark. Writing a story in this way is hard because you can't go back and change things if you change your mind (not really) so you end up going down paths you didn't necessarily intend at the outset. In any case, I'm glad I haven't scared you off! Haha! :lol: Thanks for reading! x

Edited by Ludub

14 hours ago, pembie said:

Who would have guessed that the Feds would be utterly useless?

Haha! This is pretty in keeping with the show, isn't it? :lol: Get the Feds involved and you just know it isn't going to end well! :unsure:

15 hours ago, pembie said:

Its good to know Kyle might feel bad for nearly killing Jae. But look on the the bright side he might have impressed the Duck haha

Trust you to find the silver lining!  :lol:

13 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

So worried for Kyle and Josh. Hoping they doesn't mess up the deal

You'll have to wait and see! :unsure:

9 hours ago, bijou said:

With the last chapter for some reason I thought the story was gonna take a different direction so glad it was wrong 

Glad I'm not too predictable then! :wink: haha!

Thanks for reading folks. I'll update as soon as I can x

• Like 1