Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

12 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh Dimitri :( <_<:angry: I don't like this new Dimitri much The lollyipop Dimitri I will mourn and miss him dearly  :lol:

Thanks Pembie! Hope I haven't upset you too much :lol: To be honest, I was a bit sad saying goodbye to the soft and kindhearted version of Dimitri. I liked him... but this was always part of my plan for the story. I did consider changing it a bit so I could keep him 'good' but I decided against it. So, goodbye 'lollipop man', you'll be sadly missed :lol:

11 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I can understand Josh feeling betrayed, Dimitri seems to have let a lot of bad stuff happen in the name of maintaining his cover, although he seems to be just about on the side of the angels. Hopefully this plan won't go south again...

Thanks Red! Yeah, Dimitri probably isn't the best cop if he's happy to let people be raped on his watch. I guess Josh is just collateral damage though if the end game is a big drug bust. 

12 hours ago, pembie said:

He should get knighted by the Queen for this or something. a  certificate maybe :lol:

Hahaha! You do make me laugh!!! Knighted for 'Services to...:huh: or "This is to certify that Josh Barrett 'took one for the team'"? :lol: I have this image of his sad little face as he holds up his certificate for a photo! Lol! Like a kidnap victim holding up today's newspaper (Sorry, there's that dark sense of humour again! :lol:)

Thanks to Kristen & Jarlie too :) Glad you're enjoying it!

• Like 1

I love your stories they get more and more exciting by the chapter and the later chapters are the most exciting and with this one it's hard to predict what'll happen in the next one 

just like friends with unwanted benefits this is entertaining stuff 

I hope you update soon

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bijou said:

I love your stories they get more and more exciting by the chapter and the later chapters are the most exciting and with this one it's hard to predict what'll happen in the next one 

just like friends with unwanted benefits this is entertaining stuff 

I hope you update soon

Awww :) Thanks Bijou!!! That's really nice of you to say. Glad you're enjoying it.

Hope to have the next chapter before the weekend.

Great chapter, I can't believe that Dimitri is a federal agent.. I was not expecting that. But I like the old Dimitri more, I'm worried that things aren't going to get any better for Kyle and Josh. I can't wait to read more, please update soon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

I can't believe that Dimitri is a federal agent.. I was not expecting that. But I like the old Dimitri more

Yeah, I like the old Dimitri better too :( I was a bit sad to do this to him. It does kind of feel like he died.

Thanks for reading! x

Glad to see that nobody trusts Kat wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't the one who sold Brax and Heath out to the Feds

Spoiler

Are you going to kill Heath off here?

Or maybe Heath will just crawl around in a few tight prison vents having chats with Kyle and Josh instead. Hope he doesn't rip his cool leather jacket.  :lol:

Neither Josh or Kyle are in the best of shapes to go making any dangerous drug deals one talks to a ghost and  the other is just too shaken up to even fully understand what is happening :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1