Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

24 minutes ago, bijou said:

I never really liked Josh when he was on the show but you've made him likeable in this story congratulations on that

Thanks Bijou! :) It's funny. I've always loved Josh but I think I write him quite differently from how he was on the show. I think I've kind of latched on to the scared and vulnerable Josh that we only saw for a few brief weeks when he was blind. That blindness storyline (before they went and ruined it :angry:) caught my attention for some reason, and is actually the whole reason that I started writing in the first place. It just sparked something in my imagination. He's been my muse for a lot of my stories as a result. I'm glad you like my version better! :)

6 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

So, looks like the net might be closing around Smithy...

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Wonder what will happen next with Smithy and Johnno.

Yeah, things might not be looking so good for Smithy... :ph34r: but you'll have to wait and see...

10 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Even in jail there's an old guy complaining about those youngsters messing up his lawn.Guess twenty years inside, there's not much to do except learn to fold sheets right.

There's no denying that people in this prison are weird! :lol: Josh has an awful lot to contend with! ...If they're not crazy sexual predators, or just plain crazy and talking to themselves, then they're getting their knickers in a twist about the correct way to fold sheets  He can't catch a break can he?! 

Thanks for reading peeps x

My goodness Frank the bore  Mr Oh look I have folded six sheets while insulting you banged on just a tiny abit there didn't he? .At least Kwon came and brightened things up for Josh with showing him his badass scar That's the one thing about scars always good to show off :lol:

As for Kyle I do worry that he will end up in the funny farm if he doesn't stop talking or shouting at Aaron :lol:

• Like 1

Great chapter

Brax as some sort of drug dealer and smuggling drugs almost like the people struggling storyline with Hugo.

Poor Josh I feel so sorry for him glad he didn't take the drugs.

Update again soon :)

Ok so this Smithy story is somewhat complicated not going to lie Maybe I'm just abit dim..:lol: Somehow I think Smithy will feel abit let down when he realises Brax isn't as bad as Walter White..haha I expect his going to try and blackmail the Braxtons somehow for drugs or to be part of The Braxton's none existence drug operation:blink: ?

Edited by pembie
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, pembie said:

Ok so this Smithy story is somewhat complicated not going to lie Maybe I'm just abit dim..:lol: Somehow I think Smithy will feel abit let down when he realises Brax isn't as bad as Walter White..haha I expect his going to try and blackmail the Braxtons somehow for drugs or to be part of The Braxton's none existence drug operation:blink: ?

I couldn't imagine Brax being as smart as Heisenberg but I must say I'll be amusing when he that finds out 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pembie said:

Somehow I think Smithy will feel abit let down when he realises Brax isn't as bad as Walter White..haha

52 minutes ago, bijou said:

I couldn't imagine Brax being as smart as Heisenberg but I must say I'll be amusing when he that finds out 

Yeah, I can't quite imagine Brax wearing that little black hat either! :lol: :wink: or being 'the one that knocks', haha! Still, Smithy hasn't met him yet so he doesn't know that!

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

Poor Josh I feel so sorry for him glad he didn't take the drugs.

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

And Josh has managed to get himself in a pickle again...

Out of the frying pan, into the fire eh?! It never ends, does it? 

Thanks for reading folks! :)

Edited by Ludub

Great chapter. Interesting idea as Brax as a drug dealer, I'm really glad that josh didn't take the drugs. I hope that him and Kyle will be safe but I fear that the worst isn't over, can't wait to read more please update soon. 

• Like 1