Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Great start. 

YES!!!! i love it Josh and Kyle together in prison, glad that they will have each other. 

Awww the sounded so happy to see each other even under this situation. 

Poor Josh having people after him, i wonder how Kyles handling prison. 

please update soon

• Like 1

Just now, Suzza101 said:

Great start. 

YES!!!! i love it Josh and Kyle together in prison, glad that they will have each other. 

Awww the sounded so happy to see each other even under this situation. 

Poor Josh having people after him, i wonder how Kyles handling prison. 

please update soon

Thanks Suzza! I thought you might like this one! :P haha!

I couldn't resist! If Josh has to go to prison, then he's going to prison with Kyle :wub: 

Glad you enjoyed it! x

• Like 1

Wow! Great start! :) 

Very interesting idea, and I'm glad Kyle and Josh have found a friend. The prison sounds horrible. Wonder how Kyle has been going. They both seem really happy to have each other.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next! :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Wow! Great start! :) 

Very interesting idea, and I'm glad Kyle and Josh have found a friend. The prison sounds horrible. Wonder how Kyle has been going. They both seem really happy to have each other.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next! :) 

Thanks KittCatt! :) I can't pretend to know what being in prison is like so I'm stealing from all the prison movies and TV shows I've ever seen and I've been doing a bit of half arsed research on Australian prisons (my search history was pretty weird already with all of my other stories and now I've just added more weirdness! lol!) I was looking up things like 'what do prison cells in Australia look like?' haha! :lol: Anyway, glad you enjoyed it x

• Like 2

7 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Its funny I always felt Kyle acted like dad to Josh even thought  Josh was only  few years younger then Kyle.

Thanks j.laur5 :) welcome aboard! glad you liked it. I guess he was a bit older and maybe understood what it was like to feel abandoned and have a massive chip on his shoulder. I never really thought of him as a father figure though, interesting.

4 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

poor Josh.

Liked Kyle acting like a father figure to Josh.

Update again soon :)

Thanks Kristen, glad you enjoyed it too :) Josh isn't really enjoying his first day in prison, is he?!

4 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked the start to this fanficton, Ludub. I hope Kyle will be able to protect Josh from these guys. Looking forwards to the next chapter Xxx

Thanks Jarlie :) I think Josh is just relieved to see a friendly face and Kyle was obviously pleased to see him too, even if it does mean he's got himself locked up!

46 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Interesting start.Is it wrong that I found the nutty collection of characters Josh has been locked up with vaguely amusing, at least to start with?Wonder how he and Kyle will handle things...

Thanks Red :P Glad you liked Alexei! and the white supremacists! :lol: They are meant to be a bit of a nutty bunch. It is a drama but I couldn't help bringing a bit of dark comedy in. I don't know about you but I wouldn't fancy bring locked up with Alexei and his dodgy digestion!

Thanks for reading everyone x