Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Just caught up,  great writing really enjoyed it - thank you. Unfortunately I do  care about what happened to Brax,  so will use my own imagination as to how he got back to Ricky and little Casey which no doubt he would have done in time.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KIMIF1 said:

Just caught up,  great writing really enjoyed it - thank you. Unfortunately I do  care about what happened to Brax,  so will use my own imagination as to how he got back to Ricky and little Casey which no doubt he would have done in time.

Aww, sorry... My mum read this story too, and she wasn't pleased with my ending either. She wanted to know what happened. I quite liked the idea that you have to decide for yourself but I guess it was maybe a little unsatisfying that you don't know for certain? The thing is, people do just go missing, and no-one ever finds out what happened to them. Not sure why I decided to do that to Brax (I don't dislike him at all! I wouldn't want that to happen to him) I may end up writing a sequel at some point to resolve it... who knows?  Maybe... Thanks for reading! 

• Like 2

Hi Ludub,  am a bit defensive where  Brax is concerned as he was by far my favourite - you are quite right sadly people do just disappear in real life, but I just hate the thought of him not being back with his family.  As you say although I can make up my own ending for him it isn't quite the same, but that's just me. As I  said before did enjoy your story it was so well written and really held the attention, must have been very time consuming - felt so sorry for Kyle and Josh two characters I was also fond of - actually it is first thing I have read on here so will have to look in more often. Do like the idea that there could possibly  be  a  sequel sometime in the future.

Edited by KIMIF1
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, KIMIF1 said:

Hi Ludub,  am a bit defensive where  Brax is concerned as he was by far my favourite

Understand that completely :)There are some characters that I care about a lot, (so only I'm allowed to be cruel to them :wink:) As I said, not quite sure why Brax drew the short straw in this story. (It's normally Ash) I think I just thought it was all a bit too neat and tidy if everyone made it out alive, but I also didn't want to kill him... and I really didn't want to write a scene with Brax in some basement somewhere being used by Mick Harris :unsure: So, this is where we ended up...

There are lots of great stories in here! You should have a dig around :wink:

• Like 3