Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Great chapter, Poor Kyle and Josh they are both really struggling. Now Kyle has been raped... things aren't getting any better for these boys and i doubt that Kyle will want to talk about it at all and i thing that will only break him more. Him crying to the image he is seeing of Aaron  apologising for betraying him was heartbreaking. I don't think that things are going to get easier for josh either especially now that he is cutting I just hope that these two will be there for eachother because if one goes the other will be targeted and hurt even more. They need eachother to survive this.  I liked the fact that you added in that Ash hates drugs. And I can't wait to read more. I'm absolutely loving it. Please update soon. 

Edited by Suzza101
  • Like 1

Thanks for the lovely comments, folks! :) It wasn't the happiest of chapters but then I like my misery, don't I?! :lol:

Am I wrong about Ash hating drugs? I was pretty sure that Ash was anti drugs but now I'm wondering if I've missed something? I know he supplied Duncan's wife with some weed but it was for medical reasons and because he remembered how much his mum had suffered with her cancer. I thought there was a whole thing with Billie where he said how much he hated drugs? But maybe I'm imagining that? I also thought that it was the reason for the falling out with Gunno. Didn't Ash rat on Gunno about his drug smuggling operation in the prison? And then ended up being a courier to protect Brax? Hmm.... <_< Maybe I've got that wrong? Oh well, if I'm wrong then I guess things are different in this reality!

I might be making this up again :lol: But I think it has something to do with Billie's ex Dean or  was it Sam I don't remember which weren't they are drugs or something it was either that or Billie was being abused I remember Brax and Ash hunting for Dean down in the mines to try a find Billie or something like that Wasn't Brax framed for Dean's murder by Sam? As I said before far to many drug stories on the show they all kind of melt into one haha

Well look forward to your next chapter

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

Am I wrong about Ash hating drugs? I was pretty sure that Ash was anti drugs but now I'm wondering if I've missed something? I know he supplied Duncan's wife with some weed but it was for medical reasons and because he remembered how much his mum had suffered with her cancer. I thought there was a whole thing with Billie where he said how much he hated drugs? But maybe I'm imagining that? I also thought that it was the reason for the falling out with Gunno. Didn't Ash rat on Gunno about his drug smuggling operation in the prison? And then ended up being a courier to protect Brax? Hmm.... <_< Maybe I've got that wrong? Oh well, if I'm wrong then I guess things are different in this reality!

No, that seems pretty accurate.I can't really remember any discussion with Billie about it, but he did definitely put a stop to Gunno's drug dealing simply on moral grounds and was unhappy about the courier thing, pretty much hating the fact that he was expected to keep a bag of drugs overnight.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

No, that seems pretty accurate.I can't really remember any discussion with Billie about it, but he did definitely put a stop to Gunno's drug dealing simply on moral grounds and was unhappy about the courier thing, pretty much hating the fact that he was expected to keep a bag of drugs overnight.

Thanks Red, that's what I thought :) But then I thought maybe there was something I was missing... At least I'm not going mad, haha!

• Like 2

Love the fact that Josh and Kyle didn't put it past Brax to rat himself out because he needed more than toy cars in his life..:lol:

Hmmm Abit of foreshadowing there at the start with Bianca sending Heath all those happy baby and chocolate cake photos methinks Heath won't be there for a the 3D baby scan either.. I have never heard of those My 3D imagey isn't that great are they impressive? Oh yeah back to the chapter so..............in short the inspector clouseau in me says that something bad has happened to Heath.. Heath can step forward his time of suffering begins now :lol:

Very good update

• Like 1

Loved the characterisation of Heath as someone who'd rather just be at home with his family and forget all about this drug dealer nonsense.I'm not sure he'd just walk out on Brax though...It seems like the plan is unravelling and that's even without Brax having found someone else he wants to "have words" with.

• Like 1