Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Amazing chapter. 

I'm so worried for Josh and Kyle and I really hope that the deal goes well, Kyle wouldn't be able to live with himself if Heath got hurt because of him not doing a deal right. 

They are both really struggling and now they are both rape victims that can't be easy. I'm really glad that he didn't end up killing Jae and adding more to his sentence, but since he did at least the prisons now that he isn't easy to attack. He's probably even helped him and Josh a bit at least for now. 

Poor Ash and Brax just waiting to find out if Heath is going to be okay. 

Everyone is being hurt in this story and as tragic as it is it makes for an amazing read,

I can't wait to read more, Please update soon. 

• Like 1

Nice scene with Brax, whose sense of fun has completely evaporated as he realises charging off looking to play the hero isn't going to work this time:Maybe he's actually growing up.Kyle and Josh get put through the wringer again...But looks like Heath is not only alive but may actually have the upper hand! How's that going to help the deal though..?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

Poor Heath I hope he gets out alive.

6 hours ago, bijou said:

Wonder how Heath's gonna get out of this

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

But looks like Heath is not only alive but may actually have the upper hand! How's that going to help the deal though..?

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it! :P Thought I'd better let you know what was happening to Heath. It'd be pretty scary to wake up chained up in the dark like that! He did well to get his hands free. You'll have to wait and see what happens next!

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Nice scene with Brax, whose sense of fun has completely evaporated as he realises charging off looking to play the hero isn't going to work this time:Maybe he's actually growing up

Really glad you liked this. Think something like this would make Brax realise he's not exactly a big-time crim. He'd be so far out of his depth here! I like writing arguments between him and Ricky too. Much as I'm (kinda) glad they're gone from the show (their stories were just going round in circles), they were always great for that kind of drama.

Thanks for reading! x

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1

Heath is in a right prickle isn't he? If he does manage to smack Smithy with the shovel (It is him holding him hostage isn't it?)  If he does manage to get the element of  surprise that might cause trouble for Josh and Kyle still because that would mean a spanner being thrown into the works when it comes to getting this drug deal done and dusted.. Even then I doubt it will be that easy to escape.

Oh my goodness Brax cried something to highlight here and plus Ricky was left holding the baby Another very rare thing to happen :lol: Their all pretty dumb though whatever they tell  Bianca I doubt she will believe them Who knows though she might be too distracted by the sight of Ash in his boxers, who's advice was top notch by the way. Yeah tell her as little as possible because that won't be at all suspicious haha They should all beware the bitch resting face of Bianca.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pembie said:

Oh my goodness Brax cried something to highlight here and plus Ricky was left holding the baby Another very rare thing to happen :lol: Their all pretty dumb though whatever they tell  Bianca I doubt she will believe them Who knows though she might be too distracted by the sight of Ash in his boxers, who's advice was top notch by the way. Yeah tell her as little as possible because that won't be at all suspicious haha They should all beware the bitch resting face of Bianca.

Haha :lol: Thanks Pembie! This really made me laugh! I suppose Brax crying would be a pretty unusual event (although I think he did a couple of times in the show?). He wasn't really much of a crier was he?! lol! And Ricky being annoyed about actually having to look after Casey all day was a little jibe on my part (well spotted! :wink: haha!) I'm not sure why I decided to have Ash in his boxers (it wasn't really relevant to the story :lol::blush: and I don't have any particular desire to see him in his underpants either! ...so, yeah? :huh:) That's quite funny! Thanks for the giggles! :lol:

• Like 2

Great chapter

Poor Heath being chained up and nearly dying of starvation and thirst.

I don't think it was a smart idea for Ricky and Brax to tell Bianca that Heath is missing.

I'm a bit worried about Josh and Kyle.

Update again soon :)