Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Ok.......Hmmmm....err......ok.......what? :lol::huh::blush::lol: Yes I think I would have to choose the option of dying Not only would it be wrrong but how would one get turned on enough to be able to perform good enough to please a nutjob like Ducky? I guess it pays to be gay in prison so maybe Kyle can just think of Aaron :unsure: Josh though I'm not sure. Shame the drugs are wearing off now maybe they should have gotten totally stoned and not able to stand beforehand

And Brax with his deluxe real-feel dildo, harness, and horse’s bridle. Next chapter are we going to have a scene with Brax and Ricky puttting it to good use? They could both do with abit of fun down at the ranch  :lol:How did you think of that? :lol: One things for sure isn't a boring job waitressing for Brax... haha

Maybe I'm abit sick but I found Smithy having a song about rape for his ringtone funny :lol:

Heath might be dead we don't know what happened after he was shot so that video message could be a trick

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, pembie said:

Ok.......Hmmmm....err......ok.......what? :lol::huh::blush::lol:

Haha! Sorry if I shocked you! :lol: I did put that big red warning for a reason!

12 minutes ago, pembie said:

Not only would it be wrong but how would one get turned on enough to be able to perform good enough to please a nutjob like Ducky? I guess it pays to be gay in prison so maybe Kyle can just think of Aaron :unsure: Josh though I'm not sure.

That's a good question. I'm not sure it would exactly be classed as being 'turned on' but fear could play a big part? 

20 minutes ago, pembie said:

And Brax with his deluxe real-feel dildo, harness, and horse’s bridle. Next chapter are we going to have a scene with Brax and Ricky puttting it to good use? They could both do with abit of fun down at the ranch  :lol:How did you think of that? :lol: One things for sure isn't a boring job waitressing for Brax... haha

Just remembered that scene with Smithy and Ricky way back at the beginning and thought it would be funny to bring that back in. Who knows where I get my ideas from?! :blush::lol: 

22 minutes ago, pembie said:

Maybe I'm abit sick but I found Smithy having a song about rape for his ringtone funny :lol:

Have you listened to that song?! :blink: (from the Reservoir Dogs soundtrack, I think?) Seriously disturbing! 

23 minutes ago, pembie said:

Heath might be dead we don't know what happened after he was shot so that video message could be a trick

You'll have to wait and see. The good news is you won't have to wait too long. I have the next chapter half written already!

Thanks for giving me a laugh! 

Great chapter 

Wonder what's really in that box Smithy gave Brax.

Brax still has no info on Heath or if he is in fact alive.

Hmm Poor Kyle and Josh are in quite a pickle.

Update again soon :)

Your very talented at writing action scenes I thought that was brilliant.. I think you capture the darkened world of prison atmosphere prefect Well  to the best that I imagine it to be anyways.

Dimitri if I'm honest I'm not too sad to see go what a totally useless Fed agent he was :lol: Over time I was questioning if he wasn't just a tad cuckoo mental :lol:

Mark being Ducky's trained dog was clever, because in the end he had turned out to be his very own attack dog. I wasn't expecting that I thought Mark was too weak and quiet Its always the quiet ones you have to watch though..

Spoiler

Heath's death I think there's a twist there like buried  alive maybe

Well that was a slightly to  exciting piece of bedtime reading for me Its made me feel wide awake :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, pembie said:

Well that was a slightly to  exciting piece of bedtime reading for me Its made me feel wide awake :lol:

Haha! As long as it doesn't give you nightmares! :wink::lol:

7 minutes ago, pembie said:

Your very talented at writing action scenes I thought that was brilliant.. I think you capture the darkened world of prison atmosphere prefect Well  to the best that I imagine it to be anyways.

Awww, thanks! :blush: They're quite difficult to write because they're usually between two men and that means there's a lot of 'he did this to him' stuff. It can be hard to make it clear who you're talking about. Really glad you enjoyed it! :P

9 minutes ago, pembie said:

Over time I was questioning if he wasn't just a tad cuckoo mental :lol:

He had spent 2 years in prison as an undercover agent. Who's to say he hadn't gone completely cuckoo?! lol!

• Like 1