Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Great chapter. Looks like the boys are not the least bit good, I feel so sorry for them. In there without their brothers and dealing with this all must be so hard and they are going to need losts of help to get past this. I hope that everyone else will come out safe as well because at the moment it's not looking promising. Cant wait to read more, please update soon.

• Like 1

As Josh said, things can always get worse... So, a lot of non-descripts have been killed, Heath seems to be dead as well, Josh and Kyle are hostages and wanted fugitives and Brax is really going to have to pull something out of the bag.Not looking good at all...

• Like 1

You've got me wondering if this is in the vein of Don Winslow's Savages in it opened with the line "just because I'm telling you this story does not mean I'm alive at the end of it it's just one of those stories that got so out of control"

everyone's in their own fair share of trouble it'll be a miracle for them to get out of it

however as always exciting stuff  

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment! As always, I really appreciate the feedback. You guys are great! :wink: 

I apologise for the big gaps in posting - I have the next chapter half-written, so I should have it ready to go by tomorrow night (hopefully!) :P

• Like 1