Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Another chapter worth waiting for - really feel for Kyle and Josh, would take a lot of therapy and time to get over the ordeals they have been through during their time in prison. Hope things turn out well for Heath,  but Kat getting involved is a bit frightening. Am looking forward to next instalment - appreciate your time and effort.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-21 at 3:13 AM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

So shocked that Kyle and Josh had to beat up someone for Ducky.

On 2017-5-21 at 7:45 AM, bijou said:

Wasn't expecting that from Josh and Kyle just goes to show you still good with your shocks and twists and turns 

Good to know I can still surprise you! :wink:

On 2017-5-21 at 9:31 AM, KIMIF1 said:

really feel for Kyle and Josh, would take a lot of therapy and time to get over the ordeals they have been through during their time in prison. 

Yeah, I'm not sure how they'd ever really get over this. It would be like having been to war.

Kat getting involved is a bit frightening.

On 2017-5-22 at 1:14 PM, christine king said:

Oh god why Kat why?

It doesn't bode well, does it?! :unsure:

Am looking forward to next instalment - appreciate your time and effort.

Aww, thanks! :blush::)

And thanks to everyone else for their feedback too! As always, much appreciated!

Edited by Ludub

Kat sure does think alot of herself The question is has she ever had any  credibility or is that only in her mind :lol: Maybe it is good she's poking her nose in like a dog in heat I want to see her suffer :lol:

I'm starting to wonder if Dimitri is even a cop

Spoiler

Or is he a escaped mental patient? :lol:

How dare he toy with me bringing out his lollipop again.

Well hopefully Kyle and Josh are off to La La La land for awhile there with  the drugs they were taking. At least they will be happy for awhile I guess :lol: My god they do need some kind of happiness haha

I have never smoke joints or played russian roulette  before but I have tasted tequila I only managed a shot an half so Heath having five my goodness I think he will be caught once Cavlin finishes dreaming about his bacon sandwich that is

Sorry just reading this now.. I have been having a busy grand time of it aswell.

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pembie said:

Sorry just reading this now.. I have been having a busy grand time of it aswell.

That's okay! :lol: I forgive you :wink:

1 hour ago, pembie said:

I have never smoke joints or played russian roulette  before but I have tasted tequila I only managed a shot an half so Heath having five my goodness

One and a half?! Please tell me you weren't sipping tequila?! :lol: It's a drink so foul that you have to try to fool yourself into thinking it wasn't so bad, by licking salt first, and drowning it out with lemon juice after! :angry:

1 hour ago, pembie said:

My god they do need some kind of happiness haha

Yes, they could do with a holiday, couldn't they?:lol:

Yes I sipped tequila I stopped mid shot I don't think I have ever downed any drink of any kind in one go always need to take a short break lemon juice should only ever be used for pancakes oh and fish otherwise it is just to sour haha

• Like 1

Great chapter, oh no the boys are really struggling and who can blame them really. They've done things that won't sit well with either of them. Aaron still being there for Kyle is giving me mixed emotions. On one side I'm glad that he's got someone there to help him through it all and tell him that it's going to be okay but on the other hand Aaron is dead and it's only going to hurt Kyle more when he eventually has to say goodbye and stop seeing him.

i hope that Heath is okay, but I have a bad feeling it's not over. I just hope that in the end everyone will make it out of it. 

Oh dear Kat.. No ...just no. 

Cant wait to read more please update soon

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

oh no the boys are really struggling and who can blame them really. They've done things that won't sit well with either of them.

Yeah, I don't think either of them would be okay with this. Especially Kyle. It'd be a lot to come to terms with.

Aaron still being there for Kyle is giving me mixed emotions. On one side I'm glad that he's got someone there to help him through it all and tell him that it's going to be okay but on the other hand Aaron is dead and it's only going to hurt Kyle more when he eventually has to say goodbye and stop seeing him.

The question is, would he cope at all without him?

Oh dear Kat.. No ...just no. 

Haha! I think everyone shares your fears. What kind of mess is she creating this time? She never learns, does she?

Thanks for the feedback Suzza! :wink:

Hope to have a new chapter soon. Just been a bit busy this weather (sorry! :()