Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

15 hours ago, bijou said:

And the surprises keep on coming here I was thinking Heath was dead

10 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!

I was hoping Heath was going to make a triumphant return but I was worried he really was dead.But hah, Heath being badass and saving the boys at the last minute.

8 hours ago, Kristen said:

I was hoping Heath wasn't really dead and made a heroic return.

1 hour ago, pembie said:

Yaaaay for the return of Heath I did think he was dead.. But no HIS BACK!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo hoooooooo

Haha!!! I'm glad I can still surprise people... I couldn't really kill Heath. It just didn't feel right. Seeing as he's just spent I don't know how many chapters (but really only 1 day) lying in a shallow grave, I thought it only fitting that he get to ride to the rescue. And who wouldn't want that door to open and see Heath there?! :P:wub:

Oh, and everything is Kat's fault.Why am I not surprised?

1 hour ago, pembie said:

Oh and if I had to speak to Kat on the phone I too would answer with a loud sigh and very  tired sounding voice...

Of course it's Kat's fault! Can't keep her nosy beak out of anything (especially when she's been explicitly told to!) and always ends up getting people killed! :angry:Total nightmare of a woman!

1 hour ago, pembie said:

Nice twist with Smithy becoming a sex slave Death was always going to be to kind for him.. Its about time he got to know how it feels to get ****ed :lol: I'm sure that was someone's quote in this chapter I can't remember who but never the less its funny

Thank you! I was quite pleased with that line, lol! :lol:

Wonder if Mick will get one delivery at least...

You'll have to wait and see :wink:

Thanks for taking the time to comment folks, much appreciated! I'll try to have the final chapter up sometime over the weekend. 

Great chapter! 

Yay!!! Heath is back and he saved the boys, you have no idea how happy that makes me! 

Kat Kat Kat.... I have no words.

Can't wait to read the final chapter and hear how it ends up. I really hope that everyone is safe and that the two boys don't go back to prison. They won't survive in there. Not after what they've been through. 

Edited by Suzza101
  • Like 1

Well you official say you've written a legacy here congratulations

where to start the whole story is great from beginning to end I loved the detail you went into to describe the characters and their emotions 

I love the reference to Titanic something tells me Kyle is a softy at heart and has actually seen that movie more than once 

let's hope Brax is ok I'm sure he will be he can always take care of himself but then again you are famous for you're twists and turns 

it might be the longest fan fic I've read but in saying that it was never boring 

can wait to read the epilogue 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

I wonder what happened to Brax. Hoping he will be found 

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

Oh no what has happened to Brax?

6 hours ago, bijou said:

let's hope Brax is ok I'm sure he will be he can always take care of himself but then again you are famous for you're twists and turns 

Indeed. :huh::wink:

6 hours ago, bijou said:

Well you official say you've written a legacy here congratulations

Haha! Thank you! It's insane that this story ended up as long as it did! It was only supposed to be 5 chapters and definitely wasn't meant to take the course that it did. 

6 hours ago, bijou said:

I love the reference to Titanic something tells me Kyle is a softy at heart and has actually seen that movie more than once 

Yeah, I reckon Kyle's a lot softer than he liked to pretend... and everyone's seen Titanic! Lol! :P

Really glad you all enjoyed it. I'll post the epilogue tomorrow!

Edited by Ludub

Sorry, completely missed the fact that you'd updated this! Wow, Kyle moaning about the unoriginality of his dream farewell to Aaron was one of the funniest things I've read in a while.Josh seems to have got himself a better place and be on the right path at last.Brax is missing...well, who cares about Brax? And Smithy is getting a very big dose of karma.Looking forward to the epilogue!

• Like 2