Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Wow.Okay, firstly: Heath's dead?! Part of me thinks there'll be a twist, part of me thinks that with everything you've put the characters through in this story you might have actually done it.We can be pretty sure Dimitri's dead, leaving Kyle and Josh to be saved by the most unlikely person possible.The guards are going to have a heck of a time explaining this one...

• Like 2

Great chapter

you currently know how to make a convincing/crazy story.

I wonder if Heath is alive or like Pembie said maybe buried alive?

I wonder what will happen to Josh and Kyle next.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Great chapter, You are such an amazing writer I love reading what you write and can never wait until I read the next chapter. The poor boys! I'm excited but so so worried to see what will happen to Josh and Kyle next Haven't they been through enough. Really worried that Heath might be dead, I hope not. It would crush the whole family and Kyle will be heartbroken to know that he was trying to help him, Bianca and the baby!! I'm crossing my fingers that Heath is still alive and he stays that way. I cannot wait to read more, please update soon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

Great chapter, You are such an amazing writer I love reading what you write and can never wait until I read the next chapter.

On 2017-6-6 at 5:58 AM, bijou said:

You've got a knack for story writing can never tell where your gonna go with your your stories and that's what I like about it 

On 2017-6-6 at 2:42 AM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

You do write such great crazy but amazing stories :D 

On 2017-6-6 at 0:54 AM, Kristen said:

you currently know how to make a convincing/crazy story

:blush::) Aww, thanks guys! That's really kind of you to say. I do try... I'm always a bit nervous with these more violent chapters that I'll scare people away. Glad you're still enjoying it. 

On 2017-6-5 at 11:57 PM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Okay, firstly: Heath's dead?! Part of me thinks there'll be a twist, part of me thinks that with everything you've put the characters through in this story you might have actually done it.

Would I kill one of my favourite characters? Hmmmm.... :huh: Guess you'll have to wait and see! :wink:

Unfortunately, It'll probably be a few days before I have a new chapter. Thanks for reading everyone! Really appreciate all the encouragement! :)

Edited by Ludub

Its just dawned on me that I was slightly mistaken when I said that you have all your favourite characters in this very dangerous story 

I can say without doubt that Matt won't die yes his safe at least well his abit driftwood at the minute.. Can you tell I'm abit too much into all this? :lol:

• Like 1